Gifts of friends

When I opens the box I never expected to find............nothing. I mean absolutely nothing.

"Ben have you lost your min-" I was cut off the a pair of lips. I tried to push him off but he just held tighter. I started kicking and everything. What is he thinking I have a boyfriend.
Bang...Bang...Bang
Bens lips move.

"Hold on" he then proceeded to whisper to me

"Don't say a word." He got off me and walked to the door and opened it. It's Viktor. I bolted to him, he clung to me and I clung to him like there's no tomorrow. Tears started to pour out of my eye and my legs gave out.

"What's wrong Rose?" I just shock my head, no words would come out.

"What did you do to Rose, Hermit?"

"Me. I didn't do anything." With that Viktor picked me up and carried me to his room.

"What happened Rose?"

"Ben he he kissed me and wouldn't stop I was kick and thrashing but he wouldn't stop."

"I'm going to kill him you know that right."

"No don't let's just forget it."

"Okay, you get some rest okay."

"Okay."

*Viktor POV*
After I knew Rose was asleep I went to headmasters off office.

"Headmaster?"

"Yes, Viktor."

"It's about Rose." His head shoot up so fast I thought he would have whip lash.

"Is it about what I said. I'm such a horrible father I never do anything right. She must hate me so much. All I ever wanted was for my daughter to be happy and look what I have DONE!" By the end of his rant he was pacing back and forth with his hands tugging at his hair.

"No sir it's about wait what."

"I snapped at her for running off from her aunts office. But I was just worried out of my mind. I know she can get lost easily. I just worry for her."

"Sir I'm sorry I just want to tell you Ben forcefully kissed Rose."

"HE WHAT! Why should I believe you."

"Because she told me and I know for a fact he did she was so scared and was just a wreck when I went to see her."

"And why do you care."

"Because she's my friend."

"Come on man I know that there something going on between her and Ben so why don't you tell me the truth."

"There's nothing going on between them."

"AND WHY SHOULD I BELIEVE YOU!"

"BECAUSE IM DATING HER!" His face twist from hurt to shock to anger.

"Get out now."

"Sir I'm so-"

"NOW!" I slammed the door behind me. What have I done.