AIN'T NO FRIEND

Title Credit: AIN'T NO FRIEND OF MINE by LOWER THAN ATLANTIS
Dedicated to asking_ashleigh_  bc we friends and she is COOL. Ashleigh is  C O O O O O O O O O O O L cool.

Hey hey guess how old I am (Ashleigh, you're not allowed to guess)
---------------------

• VIC •

"Vic."

"Vic."

"Vic!"

I bolt upright quicker than lightening, my eyes snapping open and being immediately blinded by the bright light. I quickly close them again, rubbing them with the palms of my hands as I come to terms with the situation.

Kicked out of my own home by my mother and brother, I'm staying here at Tony's huge ass house. I groan and lie back down, pulling the sheets over my face to block out the light.

"Vic, bloody hell," Tony says. Shaking my weak body. Can't he just leave me the fuck alone?

"Tony, stop using that language and stop being annoying," I hear Tony's mother tell Tony off. 

"What the hell, mom? We're already late, what do you expect?" Tony replies. I can practically hear his mother roll her eyes at him. They're relationship is adorable and I'm shamefully jealous. I wish I had that. They're so close. Well, at least I have her treating me like a son.

"I'm going to work now. Vic, sweetheart, you should get up now," she says and then I hear her walking down the stairs in the distance, her heels clicking with every step.

"Vic, hurry the fuck up," he moans, pulling the sheet away from me and exposing the skin of my shirtless torso to the cold morning air and my eyes to the bright light.

"Dickhead," I mumble and pull the pillow from underneath my head, putting my head underneath it instead. I squash it down on my face almost painfully but the satisfaction of darkness outweighs the pain.

"Victor-" he begins and whacks my body with something hard, causing me to flinch but I stand my ground. "Vincent-" he hits me again on the shoulder. "Fuentes!" He hits me again and even harder this time on my arm. I flip him off, all the while keeping my head buried underneath the pillow.

"We have school in a half fucking hour," he shouts and rips the pillow right out of my grip. That's fucking it.

I get right out of the bed, opening my eyes fully and not caring in the slightest that they begin to sting from the sudden change in brightness. I storm over to him and snatch the pillow back out of his hands.

"Caesar-" I begin hitting him hard with the pillow. "Antonio-" another hit to the head. "Perry-" a hit to the arm. "Fucking Sonto!" One more forceful throw of the pillow aimed at his head and he loses his balance, stumbling back but not falling over, much to my disappointment. Before anyone can say or do anything else, we hear a voice at the door.

"If you two girls are done with your pillow fight," Tony's dad begins sarcastically. "I'll be off now."

"See ya later, dad," Tony says kindly, smiling brightly.

"See ya later, kiddo," he says back, mirroring Tony's smile. "Later, Vic," he says warmly before turning on his heel.

"Catch you later, Perry," I call back, dropping the pillow and shoving my hand into the pocket of my sweatpants. He stops and turns around, looking straight at me.

"You can call me dad if you want, I don't mind. We're close enough as it is. I mean you don't have to - it's whatever. I'll be going now," he says kind of awkwardly and turns back around. I notice now the huge smile upon my face. That act of pure love means everything to me right now.