3

"Don't look so surprised," I said, watching as her lips parted and turned into an 'o' shape. "You came here with an agenda and I'm a detective. It's my job to know."

Slowly, she closed her mouth and inhaled deeply. "You really are good."

"I never exaggerate, I find that despite popular belief, it doesn't promote understanding but rather falsifies the information." I took a step back from her, walking over to my kitchen.

"Do you always talk like that?"

"Like what?"

"Like you fucked Merriam Webster." I heard Amy's footsteps follow me to my coffeemaker. She put the batteries I gave her down on the counter. "Is that just how you speak or is it to impress me?"

"Why would I want to impress you?" I questioned while taking the coffee pot and putting it under the tap to fill it. "You clearly already find me attractive if we go by your soaked undergarments."

"No arguments there," She chided. "Normally I don't go for blond men, but those curls are irresistible. I like hair that's long enough to drag my fingers through in throes of an ōrgasm. Pardon my language."

"Is that what you pictured when you were touching yourself last night?"

"Of course."

There was a moment of silence that was only broken by the coffeemaker brewing. She was giving me all the clearest invitations to join the party between her legs, save for maybe holding up a banner that said 'fuck-me.' She was upfront and I liked that. But was it enough?

"I don't do relationships," I curtly said when I felt her staring at me from the side. "My work is always my first priority."

"I don't do relationships either," Amy replied. I heard her take a few steps towards me, until I felt her hand land on my shoulder blade. "I'm all about the sex."

Her hand slid down the broadness of my back to the start of my pants. The other tickled my neck.

I swiftly turned around, caught her in my arms and locked her against me. She faintly gasped from the surprise and placed her palms on my pecs. "Alright, Amy. You have my attention. Use it well."

She met my eyes. Her chestnut brown pupils dilated until they turned almost onyx. She slowly brought her hand to the front of my hair, gripping it. Teasing my curls between her fingers, she pulled my head down to her face. I came closer, stopping when we were but a hair's width apart. She frowned annoyed. "What?"

I studied her face for what was probably two seconds, but felt like minutes.

There was something... about her. Something I couldn't yet put my finger on and it annoyed me. I didn't like not knowing, it annoyed me. I would just have to solve the mystery, then.

I crashed my lips down on hers, catching her by surprise, and drew a moan from her. She gripped my hair tightly to the point where I could feel her nails digging into my scalp. Letting my tongue tease the seams of her lips, I slowly brought my hands around her waist, down to her rear. I rounded them, feeling the soft warm flesh against my palms. I squeezed.

Amy moaned again, dragging me closer to her if possible. Finally when she couldn't breathe anymore, she pulled her lips from mine, sucking in a breath. "Your bed or mine?"