10

Due to the harsh dialog in this chapter, I felt the need to warn you guys; This chapter contains unpleasant, nasty, vile talking about group rape that could and should disturb you. Please read on cautiously. •

"Do you have any batteries?"

It was déjà vu. We had both been here before, only first time she'd sounded seductive, not suicidal. Her voice wasn't crumbling or hoarse and her attire wasn't this messy; Wrinkled oversized, pinstriped man's dress-shirt and boxers. Not too far from my dirt-stained T and worn-out jeans. We'd make a fine couple in the grunge fashion industry.

She refused to meet my eyes and I knew why. She couldn't stand looking at me, but she was desperate right now. Maybe even humiliated, having to come here and ask me. Her survival technique was to have an orgasm whenever she felt like this, and clearly Maddox hadn't performed admirably last night. A shitty part of me was glad that he didn't. The non-shitty part of me hated seeing her in this condition.

So therefor, I asked, "A+?"

She nodded silently, sniffling. As she lifted her arm to pull a lock of hair behind her ear, I instinctively caught her wrist. Four small bruises with the same size as fingertips tinted her skin. "Is this what he considers as making love?"

She pulled her arm out of mine and covered it up with her sleeve. "I-I like it that way."

"Sure you do."

"Stop it." She whispered, still not meeting my eyes. "Do you have any batteries or n-not?"

Without further ado, I went up to my smoke alarm in the kitchen, yanked the batteries out and walked back. I handed them to her.

Her cheeks were stained with dried tears and her eyes looked swollen and red, suggesting that she had cried recently and for a long period of time. Her hair was unwashed and uncombed, indication lack of hygiene which probably meant she was depressed. Her skin looked bleaker than normal, paler, indicating she might not have been enjoying the beach as mu--

"Don't."

My eyes traveled up to hers which were now finally staring back at me. They were flickering with pain. "Don't what?"

"I can see it in your eyes and you're making a deduction. Don't."

"Okay." And I meant it. For four whole seconds, I simply stared at her and she stared back.

Then, she dropped the batteries to the floor and jumped me. My arms caught her as our lips clashed, finding each other in need.

Amy moaned and I held her tighter while she grasped my black stained T-shirt and dragged me closer. I kicked the door to my apartment shut, and just like that, we were heading for my bedroom.

She pulled my shirt off on the way, I ripped hers off, buttons flying. My pants were unzipped and yanked down, her boxers went too. In the blink of an eye, I had her down on my bed, kissing my way up her stomach to her breasts.

Amy arched her back and dug her fingers into my messy hair, moaning pleasurably when I bit into her nipple. Blindly, while kissing my way up her décolletage, throat and jaw, I dug my hand into my nightstand, searching for a condom. I found one and pulled back to sheathe myself.

Amy was panting heavily, looking up at me with blazing eyes. I came down on her again and angled myself between her legs, balling them up. In one solid thrust I penetrated her, drawing a loud cry from her. She arched her back again and gripped onto my shoulders as I started moving inside her. Each thrust made her shudder and moan, and each time I felt myself slowly get sober, yet drunker at the same time.