#JourneytoWattpad

I'm gonna say I was tagged by Galasriniel_00 to tell how i arrived on the amazing world of Wattpad! (Just because I wanted do it)

This one (unlike @Galasiniel_00 :P) isn't very long. Last- well two years ago now, happy new year, btw- in 2014 it was Thanksgiving night. I was staying at my grandmas along with my cousin to go Black Friday shopping. That year my aunt paid off her phone and gave it to me (For free. Like no joke it was practically brand new!) Anyway, she had a bunch of apps that I wouldn't use and it was taking up space. So I started getting rid of them. But she recommended that I keep Wattpad. So I signed up and started playing with it before we left for shopping. I fell in love with it! It was the only app that I used on my phone. It kinda still is today. Anyhow, for the first six months I was on it I only read and kept telling myself, 'I'm not going to write.' And laughed at myself. But look at me now! And I love it. I love the community, everyone's writing and inspirational influences. (The first book I remember reading (before I became really really really in love with Marvel) was Cupid Calling Cupid. It was really good. But I do not recommend it to some viewers because the author has changed things.)

So here I am a year and five weeks later with 28 books that totaled have (two books aren't published yet) equal, 14,175 views, 1,304 votes and 285 comments!!!!!! (I surprised myself, lol) Thank you everyone that helped with all of that progress.

So that was my journey to Wattpad. And I'm so thankful for it.