One Shot

In JUMP room, JUMP members were laying in each corner of that big room, they were all silent, they don't know what to say or do, they start their break after practice and they have 2 hours left, they already finish the one hour and half.

*SIGH*

A loud sigh from Daiki didn't take their attention, Daiki look left and right to check if someone notice what he did but no, he pouted and sighed again loudly but again, no one care, he think of something and his eyes get bigger.

"UWAAH!".

His sudden scream make everyone jump and look at him panicky.

"W-What's With You?!!". Ryosuke ask him and Daiki smirk.

"I have a Game, Let's play". This time his friends sighed.

"I don't have the energy to play anything~". Hikaru said and the others nodded.

"C'mon~ You guys will like it".

"What is the game?!". Kota ask him.

"Choose Between".

"Eeh?".

All of the members look at each other, they didn't hear about this kind of game before.

"What is the rules of this game?!". Yuto ask him.

"I said two things and you have to choose one of them only, and no matter what is the choices is, you hav see to choose Only One, So?". Daiki look at his friends who look at each other.

"Sounds interesting". Keito said.

"Let's try it". Yuri said and the other nodded.

They sit in circle in this order:
Daiki > Ryosuke > Keito > Yuto > Hikaru > Chinen > Yuya > Kota > Kei and then Daiki, the game start from Daiki.

"So I will Start, Yama-chan, Choose between Ichigo and Chinen". Ryosuke frowned.

"THAT'S NOT FAIR!!!". Ryosuke shout and the others laugh.

"Wooow~ Good start Dai-chan~". Hikaru said and Daiki smile proudly.

"You have to Choose no matter what~". Daiki remind him and Ryosuke look at Chinen who look sharply at him.

"I.....I choose....Ichigo! GOMEN!!". Ryosuke bowed to Chinen who pouted.

"It's your turn Yama-chan". Daiki said and Ryosuke look at the person next to him.

"Keito~ Choose between Japan and England".

"It's easy but hard, I think I will Choose Japan".

"You Think?!". Yuto ask him and the others laugh.

"Well...There is so many things I like in England but Japan is better so...Yeah Japan". They nodded in understanding.

"My turn~ Yutti----".

"DON'T CALL HIM THAT!!". A whack from Ryosuke come and make Keito shock.

"W-What?!!". Yuto laugh and pat Keito's head.

"Sorry about that Keito, no one call me Yutti except Ryosuke, but you can call me that, Ryosuke allow him to call me that please".

"NO!!". Ryosuke shout and Keito sighed.

"Ok Ok, I will Not, So Yuto, Choose between Drums and Cameras". Yuto frowns.

"WHAT?! NO WAY!!". Yuto shout.

"C'mon Choose~". The others said excited to know the answer, since Yuto love the both so much.

"Oh God...I....I will choose Cameras! UWAAAH My DRUMS I LOVE YOU TOO!". Yuto rushed to hug his drums and the others laugh at him.