The Beginnign to My First Day to My Fourth Year

Im so nervous for my first fan fiction xD let's hope this works out

Sirius's  POV

I walked into Kings Cross Station with my trunk in my hand as I walked to Platform 9 3/4 with one of my best friends James by my side while we laughed over something James had said.

We sat down on the train and tucked our trunks in the shelves above us. James and I idly chatting until Remus came. I looked over as he opened the door softly and had that warm smile of his. I couldn't help but have a big ole cheeky grin plastered on my face. "hey guys..... How was your holiday?" He asked calmly while placing his trunk on the shelf before sitting next to me. "Oh ours was GREAT now wasn't it Sirius?!" James yipped enthusiastically. I noticed Remus giving me a funny look but I decided to ignore it. "Yah it was fun..." I grinned but trailed off at the end. It would have been better if Moony was there. We could stay up late at night...and kiss. Then I quickly blinked what was I even thinking? I'm straight and even if I wasn't, Remus would be and I would just make things awkward between us.

We then continued chatting and eventually Peter joined us just before the train went off to Hogwarts were I would share a room with Moony, James, and Peter. And something was making me....overly anxious about it. But I couldn't name precisely what it was.

Remus's POV

I walked onto the train and saw James and Sirius sitting and laughing. Something about seeing the raven haired boy made my heart skip a beat. Why I was attracted to my own best friend I couldn't explain. But he does have a rich voice and pale creamy skin with those eyes that you could get lost in. He is also hot and ...mysterious. I blinked a few times and looked away to hide my blush as I shuffled closer to them. I knew I was gay, and I knew I was in love. But with Footie? That I never expected.

When I finally reached them I brought up some small talk by asking them a question on how there holiday was as I put away my trunk, while all I was thinking about was Footie and how kissable his lips are. They are soft and would feel warm against yours... My inner voice said I quickly shook the thought out of my mind as I sat on the cool leather seat by Sirius. When James responded to my question with a louder voice then I expected, but what really got me was what he said. "Oh ours was GREAT now wasn't it Sirius?!" James replied. His words struck me, did he have a thing with Sirius? Footie just gave an awkward reply that made it seem that whatever it was it wasn't as exciting was James made it seem. Maybe I was overthinking it. You were jealous. The mere thought seethed through my mind. That's when I noticed Sirius staring, and then I realized I was too.

-Halfway through the ride-

We now had eaten some sweets and laughed so much our stomachs hurt. Boy did I forget how much fun we had with each other, all of my three friends and I. Suddenly the train took a sharp turn causing me to fall into Sirius. I now laid half on his lap and partially on his side, immediately my face flushed, as I tried to get up I fell again this time face first into Sirius's upper left thigh. Now my once already red face deepened to a even darker shade as my face heated up. I felt tingles shoot through me where our skin touched. Sirius laughed and put his hands on my waist and pulled my up. God that feels good. What was I thinking, he was only helping me up, nothing more don't enjoy it. But he didn't need to grab your waist.... I gave a small smile, " Thanks, sorry for falling onto you." I said shyly. He grinned, "No problem" he then winked and let go of my waist to only wrap his arms around it and pulled me closer to him, until we were cuddling. With my head now rested on his shoulder and his face pressed against the top of my head. He then proceeded to kiss the top of my head on my hair and pull me closer. I then loosely slipped my arms around him and held onto him, breathing in his sent. A warm chestnut with winter berries. I smiled into his shoulder as we held each other. Minutes slipped away until.... "Ahhhemm!!!" We let go of each other as we both jumped back into opposite directions. We forgotten that James and Peter were here. My face begun to heat up as I looked over at a mischievous James, a shocked Peter, and a pissed off Sirius who was currently sending daggers to James through his eyes. My own eyes widened in shock he had kissed the top of my head, held me, and was angry at James for ruining our moment? Well, if that was a moment. A few moments passed before the awkwardness went away and Footie and I scooted closer together. Everything went back to normal. As if nothing happened, but something DID happen. Didn't it?