The Dining Hall and The Dream

Hey, I know im talking to no one since no one has yet to read my fan fic but I hold up that someone will eventually sooooo im going to say that im thinking of making a schedule for chapters??? Maybe, maybe not??? I don't really know yet, it would be once a week with maybe a few books chapters OK sorry for this back to the story

-----------------------//--------------------

Sirius's POV

We sat in the dining hall of Hogwarts chatting over the supper of potatoes and cream with many varying sweets and vegetables. I laughed whenever the others laughed, even though I wasn't listening since my mind kept drifting off to what happened in the train with Remus and I. Why did I do that? Why couldn't I fight the urge? What do the others think of me now, most importantly what does Remus think of me now?

Later in the night we walked up to our rooms this time I was fully immersed in the conversation as we walked up the stairs to our dorm. We then began unpacking our stuff at our own beds, James trunk was originally on the bed next to mine be he just looked at me and winked and swapped Remus's with his. My eyes widened and I looked away to hide my blush, luckily Remus wasn't there to see James changing them. Or my blush.

I laid in my new bed, curled up with the sheets, fiddling with the corner of the cloth. My eyes were wide open, embracing the dim moonlight (Since it wasn't a full moon) and letting my mind just wander. For some reason I now felt a huge weight on my chest, and felt incredibly...lost.

Remus's POV

I tossed and turned in my sleep, panting slightly.

The large black wolf with muscles that rippled through its silly midnight fur bounded after me. It snarled, revealing it's gleaming white and rather large canines. "Help, please, oh please help me!" I cried while sprinting away. The monster soon started to catch up to me, I was losing the chase. "Don't let it catch me. PLEASE!" I shouted, panting afterwards, I was increasingly growing tired.

Thrashing about, crashing violently in the mattress and bedding. As I cried to another (who never appeared to aid me), my last plead for help, I stumbled and fell. I then laid on my stomach, the harsh cold snow soaking my shirt. I wheezed trying to catch my breath while scrambling up. But it was to late. The gigantic beast started to circle me, stalking me as if I was his prey. I WAS his prey.

He then growled and boomed at me, with a deeper version of my own voice, "Ha ha ha, looks like you lost." He then smirked before saying in a teasing matter, "Pity, I was just beginning to enjoy myself... Well OURSELVES!" He then fell into a cackle of laugher.

He was me.

We were one.