Part 21

Jojo POV

While me being the sweet one India looked at her said

India : nice color

And walked away clinking my arm I clinked Jasmine so she would come with us imma be nice I ain't about  to let her stand there and cry I'm all mean till someone feels bad I called tre Jalen en and malak and we went into the auditorium to have a pep talk with the teachers. To be honest I was going to miss everything about this school. Teachers ,counselors, students, hell even the janitor. As we all walked down the hall all the memories flown through my mind. All the tears shed , smiles , heart breaks , and all the good things. Tears started streaming down my face I was gonna miss it all and I can admit it I'll even miss the drama without it I wouldn't have been the person I am.

We were about to enter the field and my teacher said one more thing. "I will miss you guys I hope for the best for ya don't be shy to come and visit us we will be here and I love you " everyone screamed I Love you too. We walked out to the field and everyone screamed I saw everyone in my family even ones I haven't seen in years. Mom , Dad, Grandmas , Uncles , Step Parents , Friends who moved schools and even kids from my elementary   School. Everyone there to support me we all walked to our seats in alphabetical order my name was really close to Jalen Tre and malak while India was stuck with Jasmine she looked at me and rolled her eyes. I laughed it off . Let me tell you and ima be 100 they told us not to wears heels but I did. And it was the biggest struggle walking across that field I swear. I felt like the girl from thay one video that just couldn't get up yeah that's me I guess but I didn't fall thank the lord.
  I sat their patiently waiting for my name to be called and my thoughts went to something else

"What if I never came to this school "
"Who would I have met"
"Who could've replaced Tre"
"I wouldn't have met these friends "

I was traced out of my thoughts when I heard my named being called and my shoulder being tapped this is the moment I walked up I broke down I couldn't handle it what would I do with out school how would I survive as an adult