Part 41

I stacked up my shelf then tried to sneak into Tres room to get my favorite shit i left in there out!!! Im not sleeping in there with him. When i cracked the door i heard the shower running meaning he was in it so i rushed in trying to collect all my stuff. 

Tre:Jojo?

He ran to me and hugged me i realized he was wet and in a towel. with his body dripping all the way to the creases of his. OKAY lemme stop i love you Jesus!!

Tre: Im sososososososo so so so so sorry my love did you come back so we could be togethe-gco

He looked down and saw my hand full of the stuff i was collecting he sighed

Tre:oh im sorry
Jojo:uhh yea

i know i know you are probably thinking why are you putting him through that. LEMME SEE PROLLY CAUSE HE CHEATED ON ME MULTIPLE TIMES NOW WOULDNT YOU BE MAD YES YES YOU WOULD DONT YOU LIE BOUT IT EITHER . So yes i am putting him through this because he put me through that and im just not ready to forgive.

ANYWAYYSSSS i walked out of the room and put my clothes in my room. I took my kids out of the car seats and let there aunts and uncles get them.

India : so how you been girl its been a minute.
Malak:yea girl what has you been doing
Me; just making a living ya know i was staying in a hotel 
Jasmine: GIRL why you keep my babies from me for this long and didnt even hit a sista up or nun i feel betrayed i feel hurt i feel played i feel-gco
Jalen: Damnn we get it you salty you feeling some type of way yada yada yada blah blah blah
Jasmine: boy dont get smacked okay cause ill beat yea ass
India: you wont fucking touch him 
Jasmine: no one was even talking to you

India: but you was talking to my man meaning you were fucking talking to me

I had gotten a text from Shmyra apparently they havent been getting along since i had left.
india started taking off her shoes and what not and thats when the door bell rung of course us being black we all came to the door together. I opened it and guess who i fucking saw..................................................................................................................