Chapter 10

This is how I think Victoria should look like just with her crazy hair

Victoria's P.O.V

Waking up that morning by the stupid alarm clock I realize that it's Monday and that I have school today, you may think that I'd hate it but I don't because I am going to see Jayden. Getting up I shower and put on black skinny jeans a black tank top with a sweethaert neckline black ankle boots and my leather jacket, going downstaires I see my dad standing in the kitchen making pancakes, "morning dad" I tell him when he jumps and turns around with his hand on his heart while breathing heavily, "morning love, just please don't scare me like that again" at his words I laugh, he just stares at me for a few minutes than a small smile takes over his features, he turns back to the pan and makes the rest of the food, after that we sit down and begin munching down our food, after I finished I tell him thank you and go back upstaires to brush my teeth, just as I finished I hear a car honking outside, "Victoria, Jayden's here" confused at my dad's words I head downstaires grabing my black back pack I head outside and see him standing there with a smirk on his face. At that I walk to him, he opens his arms waiting for his hug and I begin to laugh as I hug him, immediatly the feeling of being safe and protected comes and I relish in it. "What are you doing here?" I ask him still in his arms, "well since you're stil recovering I'm going to drive you to school" he tells me pulling away with a smile on his face, at that I laugh again and at that I realize that this is the first time that I have laughed this much since my mom died. Getting into the car we drive to school listening to music and singing along, parking I ready myself for the wispers and the looks we are about to recieve for coming to school together, not to mention that I was in a car accident and that I was in a coma for two weeks, "hey, you okay?" He asks me looking concerned and at that I smile again feeling my haert beating overtime. Getting out I hear gasps coming from the students, looking up I see shock and horror written on they're faces and then the wispers come since Jayden decided to throw his arm over my shoulder, "what is she doing with him?" "He is a nerd and ugly why is she with him?" "The beauty and the beast takes on a whole new meaning with them" "damnit I wanted to make her mine" is just some of the things I hear while the last one makes me shiver in horror, looking at Jayden I see him staring down looking embarassed and immediatly anger spikes through my veins, I suddenly stop and he looks at me quistionly, I turn my attention away from him to the onlookers and in a cold voice betraying my anger I tell them "what? You never saw a boy and girl together? Now if I hear anymore comments or see anymore of you looking at me or him I will beat you up and make sure to put you all in hospital" putting a deadly smirk on my face I continue "and you all know I can do it" I state still with the smirk on my face "now you fuckers get to class or else" the words barely left my mouth and the parking lot is clear, "wow okay that was pretty cool and uh thanks for that" at the last part he looks back down rubbing his neck with a blush on his face, "awww you're so cute" I tell him with a smile on my face, when he looks up he looks taken by surprise at how close I am and since the blush is still on his face I pull his cheeks. "Hey hey leave my cheeks alone" he tells me pulling away from me while rubbing his cheeks and I burst out laughing and again I'm taken by surprise about how much I have laughed today. Getting my laughing under control we head into school with his arm slung over my shoulder and my arm around his waist, "hey can I see your time table?" He asks me looking adorably cute, confussed I pull my time table out giving it to him when I see his pulling out his own time table, a surpised expression takes over his expression once again, "wow we have the same periods except for the first and last one" he tells me looking at me with a shy smile on his face, "wow really? That's pretty awesome" I tell him with an excited expression on my face, "I know right!" He tells me with his own excited face. At that we walk to my locker and take out my books and then we walk to his with a comfortable silence between us, "I'll see you after class" he tells me with a adorable smile on his face and then he hugs me, "okay" I tell him snuggeling closer to him and then I jump in surprise when the warning bell rings telling us we have five minutes to get to class. The time flies by and before I know it it's time for english, walking in Jayden and I joke and laugh the whole time when the teacher comes in and begins the lesson and we begin writing everything down when the bell rings to tell us to go to our next class, we begin packing our stuff up when the teacher calls us to her desk, giving each other baffeld looks we head to her, "welcome back Victoria" she tells me with a smile, "thanks" I reply shrugging my shoulders, "okay the reason I called you two is because of your project, I have decided to give you till tomorow to complete it so I wish you both the best" she tells us still with the smile on her face when she turns around and walk out the door leaving us with our gapping mouths when she suddenly turns around and tells us "close you're mouths dearies, you don't want to catch flies now do you?" Still with that now annoying smile on her face and immediatly our gapping mouths close as if on auto pilot, walking out with frowns on both our faces we continue the rest of the day at school when the bell rings to tell us that it is time to go home, "okay are we going to do this at you're house or mine?" He asks me, "mine" I tell him shrugging my shoulders, getting into the car we drive to mine still with the comfortable silence between us, getting out we go into the living room and immediatly we begin with the task. At precisly 6:45 we finish with the project and we stretch our cramped bodies working out the kinks. At that the door opens and my dad walks in while looking down he shouts "Vic I'm home, you want to order some pizza?" He shouts still looking down, "hey dad and yeah pizza sounds great" I tell him and an amused smile makes it's way on my face when he looks up and looking surprised and then shocked when he sees the mess we created while doing the project. "Wow what happened here?" He asks us still with the surprised look on his face "and hello Jayden" he greets him looking distracted by the mess, "hello sir, and we we're doing our project that must be in tomorow because T was in the hospital the teacher gave us extra time and today she said it must be in tomorow" he tells my dad "and we just finished" I add to the confersation. Jayden joins us for dinner after we cleaned up the mess we ceated and we had fun for the rest of the night.