Chapter 2

I just wanted to let you know that I probably wouldn't have updated (ever) if it wasn't for SweetValentine25 and her review. You rock, SweetValentine25! Also thanks to the other 162 (wow) people who have read this! I'm sorry I didn't update sooner, and im also sorry i left you with a cliffhanger. That was mean of me.

Also, I don't own Ninjago or its characters... yet. *laughs evilly*

(Kai)

My brothers and I crowded around the cage. The woman inside looked terrified. She was so tiny, about the size of my hand. I had to admit she was beautiful. Long, silvery white hair hung to her petite waist and big green eyes gazed up at all of us in fear. She pulled her legs up to her chest and just sat there, waiting to see what we would do. 

"What...what is she?" Cole asked quietly. 

"I am unaware of any known species like her," Zane replied. 

"Are those wings?" Jay wondered.

I quickly turned my gaze to her back, where, sure enough, tiny, trasparent wings drooped down to the floor of the cage. I gasped and looked at Cole, Zane, and Jay. 

"Guys? Is this a fairy?" 

I felt silly even saying it. Of course it wasn't a fairy, fairies weren't real. They were bedtime stories. OF course, that was what I had said about the Serpentine.

"Of course not," Cole shook his head, "Fairies don't exist."

"Technically," Zane replied, "it is possible. We have not discovered all the species in the world, and there is no reason fairies could not exist." 

"Let's take her back to Sensei," Jay added, "He'll know."

Ok guys, i feel really mean to give you such a short chapter after such a long wait. But I am working on the next chapter right now (like, right after I post this) so it should get published today. Remember, comments are what keep me going. One last thank you to SweetValentine25!  Ok, look for me later today. In fact, look for me in the next hour. Toodles!