Marshmallows

It was in the middle of the giggles and the smiles that Harry realised something really important so important in fact that he couldn't go a second longer without letting Louis know .

" You don't have a nickname ! " yelled harry his mouth filled with strawberry ice cream and tiny marshmallows.

Louis laughed at Harry's cuteness. only harry could scream with a mouth full of food and make it look cute.

"You got a point there harlod" Louis said finishing his mint chocolate chip ice cream. Think you could fix that?."

Harry found himself blushing uncontrollably "well I think it should be Lou ..or maybe Boo bear bbbuuutt I also like chicken."
Louis laughed "chicken?"

"What's wrong with chicken ?!" Harry giggled

"Nothing love those are lovely nick names maybe you'll just have to call me all of them" Louis said admiring harrys giggles.

"That sounds good chicken"

That day was filled with laughter and ice cream. They spent hours talking and sharing things they've never really shared. And for once they were both completely and udderly happy.

I know what your thinking the boys barely know each other and its crazy to be so close with someone so fast. Plust the whole harry running out of class for no reason is pretty crazy and we still don't know whats up with that and blah blah blah , to those people I say ...shut up because the story has only just begun...

Blah hope you like , next is kind of a long chapter.