26. He meets your best friend

Brendan: You were taking Brendan to meet your best friend, Y/F/N, today but he seemed quite anxious about it. When you guys got out of the car, you asked him, "Are you alright babe?" "What if Y/F/N doesn't like me? What if she thinks I'm not good enough for you?" he replied, looking like he was about to cry. "Bren, listen! She's not going to think any of that and if she does, well then she has to deal with it because I love you and her opinion won't matter," you replied smiling at him. He smiled back as you took his hand in yours. You seen Y/F/N up ahead and you walked towards her still holding Brendan's hand. "Hey Y/N," she said, giving you a hug. "Hey Y/F/N," you replied hugging back. "You must be Brendan! It's great to meet you," she said turning his way and smiling, "I've heard a lot about you," she laughed. "It's great you too Y/F/N," he laughed back.

Dayl: You were out shopping with your boyfriend, Dayl, when you suddenly heard a familiar voice say, "Hey Y/N!" You turned around and seen your best friend, Y/F/N, behind you. "Hey Y/F/N!" you replied while giving her a hug. "So this is the famous Dayl you're always talking about," she winked at you and you suddenly turned red causing Dayl to laugh. She then turned to Dayl and said, "I'm Y/F/N, her best friend." "It's great to finally meet Y/N's best friend," Dayl said chuckling. "Anyways I better going! I'll see you two love birds later," she winked before leaving. "She's mental," you said turning to Dayl and you both started laughing.

Ryan: You and Ryan were hanging out at your house when you got a text from your best friend, Y/F/N, asking if she could come over. "Ryan? Would it be okay if my friend Y/F/N comes over for a while?" you asked him. "Sure, why not?" he chuckled. You texted her back saying she could come over and she was there within 20 minutes. When she got there, she realised Ryan was standing behind you and she then said, "So are you this boyfriend I always hear about?" "I don't know, am I?" Ryan looked at you winking. "Obviously," you laughed and for the rest of the day you guys talked about whatever crossed any of your minds.

Josh: You and Josh were in Costa waiting for your best friend, Y/F/N, to show up. You noticed Josh was moving around a lot and you spoke up and asked him, "Are you okay, babe?" "Not really," he replied, "what if Y/F/N thinks I'm not right for you? Or what if she tells you to find someone else?" "Josh, Y/F/N will not think that. She isn't bitchy and she isn't that type of girl. She'll love you," you replied, "not in the way I love you but she love you," you laughed. "You're right Y/N," Josh smiled, "I'll man up," he laughed causing you to laugh aswell. Y/F/N walked up to you guys and sat down beside you and gave you a hug and then said while smiling, "You must be Josh," and she held out her hand for him to shake it. "I am and you must be Y/F/N," he replied back to her while shaking her hand. You guys talked for ages until Y/F/N had to go and when she left, she sent you a text saying, "You picked a good one." And you then replied with, "I sure did :)"

Dean: Your best friend, Y/F/N was coming over to your place to meet your boyfriend, Dean but Dean wasn't feeling great about this. "Babe, stop worrying. She's not going to hate you or anything," you said trying to reassure him. "I know I shouldn't Y/N but she's your best friend and best friends always look out for each other, especially girl best friends," he replied. "I promise you, she'll love you.. okay?" you said to him. "Okay," he said back, smiling. When Y/F/N arrived, Dean realised that all the worrying he went through was useless because Y/F/N loved him.

Cian: You were in town with your boyfriend, Cian when you seen your best friend, Y/F/N walking towards you guys. "Hey Y/F/N," you said letting go of Cian's hand to give her a hug. "Hey Y/N," she replied hugging back. "Y/F/N, this is Cian my boyfriend," you said to her. "Cian, this is my best friend Y/F/N," you said to Cian. "It's nice to finally meet you Y/F/N," he smiled at her. "It's nice to finally meet you too, Cian," Y/F/N smiles at him. "Hey, you're in that band HomeTown aren't you?" she laughed. "I am, yes," he chuckled. "Jaysus Y/N, you got lucky," she said causing us all to laugh. "I sure did," you said, hugging Cian from the side and smiling up at him while he smiled back down at you.