53. You meet your celeb crush/idol

Josh: You and Josh were out in London as HomeTown were there on tour and he invited you along. It was his day off so you both decided to go for a walk to take in some sights. When you were passing Tower Bridge, you seen your celeb crush, Jc Caylen, leaning against the wall looking at his phone. "Josh look," you said to Josh, gesturing towards Jc. "Oh yeah that's the guy you always watch in YouTube," he smiled at you. He must have said that a bit too loud because Jc looked up at you both and smiled which you returned and suddenly Josh took your hand and lead you over to Jc, smiling at you reassuringly as you were getting nervous. "Hey! You're Jc Caylen right?" Josh asked him. "Yeah I am," Jc smiled. "Well Y/N here is a really big fan of yours and as you can tell, she's kind of nervous and shy," Josh chuckled, moving over so Jc could see you. "Aww you don't have to be nervous Y/N," Jc smiled at you. "You're just such an inspiration to me," you said looking at the ground. "That is so sweet, thank you love," he replied, while giving you a hug and you hugged him back while mouthing a thank you to Josh.

Ryan: For Christmas, Ryan had done the almost impossible and got you both VIP tickets to see Shawn Mendes in Dublin which means you get to meet him. You get to meet your idol Shawn Mendes and you couldn't believe it. When the day finally arrived, you actually thought you were gonna throw up in excitement but you weren't so that's good. You and Ryan left for Dublin at 12pm as it was a bit of a drive away and neither of you wanted to be late. After a long car journey, mixed with a lot of traffic, you finally arrived at the venue and the time was now 4:15pm. When you both got into the arena, you were ushered to the VIP meet and greet section where Shawn was. "Hey! How are you guys?" He smiled at the both of you. "Good thank you," Ryan replied. "I'm great thank you," you said, causing Ryan to chuckle. "So would you guys like a picture?" Shawn asked smiling, to which you and Ryan both nodded.

Brendan: Brendan and the other HomeTown boys were going on tour with The Vamps and you heard that The Tide and New Hope Club were going on the tour also which you were excited about because Brendan invited you along on tour. When the guys left to go on stage, you were left sat on the bus by yourself, just looking through Twitter. After a while, the bus door flew open and you heard someone yell, "I know you're in here Nate," and you were met by your celeb crush, Austin Corini from The Tide. "Oh sorry about that," he chuckled, "I'm playing hide and seek with my friends." "It's cool, don't worry about it," you laughed. "Hey, you're Brendan's girlfriend Y/N right?" He asked you. "That's me," you smiled holding out your hand for him to shake it. "And you're Austin Corini from The Tide," you laughed. "That's me," he replied, copying you. "I've always wanted to meet you guys. I'm such a big fan," you said to him. After you said that Brendan came on the bus. "Hey Bren," you smiled at your boyfriend. "Hey love," he smiled back, "I see you two finally met." "Yeah we did," Austin said, "Anyways I better find the others or the show won't go on," then he ran out the door.

Dean: Dean had brought you along to the MTV EMAs, which were being held in Belfast, as HomeTown were invited for the first time and you heard that All Time Low were also gonna be there and you were so excited because you were hoping to meet your idol, Jack Barakat. When you and the guys got to the table, you were all talking until four people walked up to the boys and started talking to them and you realised it was All Time Low. "So is this your girl, Dean?" Zach asked him. "It is," Dean smiled at you, "Guys this is Y/N." "I know all your names," you chuckled nervously. "It's always nice to meet Dean's love interest," Jack laughed while giving you a hug from the side. It was safe to say that Jack, Alex, Zach and Rian loved you.

Cian: Cian had taken you to America for Vidcon which you were super excited about because you were hoping to meet your favourite YouTubers, especially Ricky Dillon as you've watched him for years and he is your celeb crush. Once you both met Markiplier, you both were walking around and talking to each other when you seen Ricky walking in the opposite direction. "Hey, you're Ricky Dillon right?" Cian asked him. "Yep that's me," he laughed. "Well my girlfriend here is a big fan of yours," Cian told him. "Yeah I am," you giggled, while looking at your feet. "Aww thank you sweetie," Ricky smiled at you whilst giving you a hug. "No thank you Ricky," you said as you hugged him back. "For what?" He asked breaking the hug. "For just being you," you smiled at him and he gave you another hug and as you hugged him, you looked over at Cian and smiled widely at him which he returned.

Dayl: You and Dayl were in New York for a few days as you were visiting cousins of yours and you decided to ask Dayl to come along. You were walking through Times Square hand in hand when you seen your YouTube crush, Taylor Baxter, a few yards ahead of you and you totally forgot you were wearing one of the shirts from his merchandise until he seen you and Dayl. "Come on let's go talk to him," Dayl smiled still holding your hand while leading you over to where Taylor was standing. "Hey you guys!" Taylor said with a smile. "I guess you're fans," he chuckled, gesturing to your shirt. "Well Y/N here is certainly a bigger fan than me as you can see," Dayl laughed. "Yeah I'm guilty on that one," you chuckled, still very nervous that THE Taylor Baxter was in front of you. "Well I'm always thrilled  to meet fans," Taylor smiled at you before giving you a hug which he happily returned and when you and Dayl left him, you realised Dayl had stolen your phone and taken a picture of you and Taylor hugging and set it as your lockscreen which you were so happy about.