Touch my toe!!!!

Hello!! Ok so all day today I kept saying to touch my freaking toe , so I was like , that would be the BEST !! Next chapter title , and chapter of course. So a lot of people thought it was weird , I know but that's what this book is about , and of course bad boys which will eventually come soon. I just haven't got an idea yet for that. IM STILL THINKING!! Anyways , enough rambling , ENJOY!!!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

~ time skip ~

" touch my toe "!! " somebody touch my toes "!! I say walking down the hall. For some random reason I woke up and feeling weirder than usual. " do you wanna touch my toe? HEY!! You over there!! You look like a toe toucher , can you touch my toe "!!! I said , as the person looked at me weirdly and left. " what the fudge are you doing "? Emma said from behind me. I turned to see her looking at me with curiosity. " I have no idea, touch my toe will ya' " I say as I pick up my foot for her to touch my toe. She looked at me awkwardly
and touched it. I laughed weirdly and said ' thank you and walk off laughing uncontrollably.

I sat down in class , and took out a note book and pencil. It was science and we are going to build a structure out of marshmallows and toothpicks. Best part is , we get to eat the marshmallows afterwards. I sat with my lab partner which was AKA , the mean girl , and I tried switching , but since I got detention , this was my "punishment ". She'd be lucky she wouldn't get her hair stuck in the lockers. " ok, so how about we put the marshmallow right there "? I say taking a toothpick and a marshmallow. " yeah , whatever ". She said for like the thousandth time. " ok, are you just going to sit there , being rude , or you can do something and be nice for once in your life, how does that sound "? I say looking at her. " whatever " she says. I groan , " alright ". I say , getting some more toothpicks and marshmallows , handing them to her. " here, do something other than sitting on your butt , and doing something with your life " I say as she looks at me and snatches the stuff.

After science it's a free period. I went outside and read a book as I saw Emma coming over. " hey, what'cha reading "? She says sitting down next to me. " a book , obviously ". I say smirking as she pushed me over. I laugh as she did as well. We lied down on the grass looking at the blue sky. " so , have you talked to your dad"? She says facing me . " no, Nothing at all, every time I try to call him it goes to voice mail". I say, tearing grass off and sprinkling it on Emma's chest and every inch of her body basically. " why are you putting grass on me "? She says shaking some off her arms. " I'm bored " I say sighing and getting up. " well next time put it on yourself instead of me". She says getting up and taking off the grass on her. " nah! My clothes are important ". I say smiling as she punched me in the arm. " wanna play a game "? I ask. " sure what kind. "Mmmmm" I say , stroking my imaginary beard. " hide and seek, there's a lot of places to hide out here". I say , looking around. " well I'll count and you hide". I say as I turn to the tree and start to count.

~ 2 minutes later ~

" where the hell are you?!? , hiding in the freaking ground or what "!?!? I say as I look behind the bushes. ' where could she be '?

I stop to think, and thought , ' if I was Emma and a pig..... Where would they go ....'

After a few seconds a light ball went off in my head. " the pizza parlor "! I say as I run pass by people . " excuse me coming through"!! I say as I cross the street to the pizza parlor. I walked inside as a bell went off at the door , indicating a customer came in. I saw a familiar girl sitting in the corner, wearing the exact same clothes as Emma . I walk up and said " ma'am can I take yo order " in a jersey accent . " ugh! You found me , how did you anyways "? Emma says turning to me while taking a bite of her pizza. " well , I thought where would Emma and a pig go and bam! Pizza parlor ". I said smiling. " ha! I have to stop giving clues of the places I'd take my pigs". She says getting drink from her glass. " why did you come here , we were playing "! I said looking at her. " I got hungry....... Duh !! Captain obvious " she said taking another bite of her pizza. I put my hand on my heart and dramatically said " Ugh!! You did not just give me a smart ass remark !! And sarcasm!!! That is my thing.... I'm the queen of it"!!! I say loudly . " i will behead you"!!!! I say throughout the entire parlor. People stared , but went back to there conversations . "Well , we should be heading back to school" I said as Emma and I walked back.
~ a few hours later ~
" mom! I'm home!!!!" I say throughout the house. I walk into the kitchen to see my mom and a guy. At first I was stunned to see my mom dating , since she was still married but, that thought was erased and dissolved when the man turned around .

Tears starting to fill my eyes as I said in a quiet croaking matter " d-dad " I say as he says " hi pumpkin ".

Well I'm going to be mean and end right there . I know it's really short I just don't know what else to put. But I hope you guys liked it and have a beautiful day/ night / morning WHATEVER!!!
BYE LOVIES ❤️