Sleepover pt.1

-Sumi's pov-

Me and S.coups were hugging before we heard Dino's voice. We quickly pulled apart and stared at Dino. He looked scared. It was cute.

"Ah..ah..ah...I'll jus...just be outside." He stuttered. He closed the door behind him and we both sighed.

"I hope he didn't get the wrong idea.." I said and looked at Seungcheol.

"I'll go help bring the things I'm...sorry." He quickly said then left me. I stood there waiting for someone to walk in. After a few seconds Hoshi walked in.

"Oh..Sumi-ah. What are you doing here...by yourself?" He asked.

"Well..Seungcheol just barely left..and I was just waiting here." I said.

It was so awkward between us. We both stood there in silence. "Sumi-ah.." He called me.

I looked at him and hummed in response. "Do..do you like Coups hyung?" He asked. I thought about it then answered, "Ani, waeyo?" I asked.

"You guys look good together. Hyung hasn't been like this in a long time. I think you've captured his heart." Hoshi said then smiled and winked.

I started blushing and he noticed. "Ah!!! You're blushing!!! So you do like Coups hyung!!!" He started yelling.

When he said that everybody walked in. They shot their heads towards us and I lowered my head from embarrassment. "What?! Noona likes Coups hyung?!" Dino shouted.

"Who likes me?" Seungcheol said walking in.

We all glanced at each other before Boo said, "I do."

Seungcheol looked disgusted then left. We burst out laughing before Boo spoke again, "Yah, don't laughing! I just saved your life!" His sass was coming out.

"Do you really like Coups hyung?" Minghao asked.

I shook my head and everyone gasped. "Ani, I don't like him. I like him as a friend though." I said and smiled to them.

Right at that moment he walked in and it stayed silent. "Bwoh-ah? Why isn't anyone saying anything?" He asked laughing. Then he walked back outside. We all exchanged glances then the boys raced upstairs.

I stayed standing there, not knowing what to do. Once again Coups walked in and stared at me. He titled his head a little then walked up to me. He grabbed my wrist and walked outside. Since I had no other choice, I followed him.

"Here, since the boys aren't helping me, you're going to help me." He said then smiled. I ended up smiling also then held out my hand to help him.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Holding my hands out." I replied.

"Waeyo?" He asked.

"Don't you need help?" I asked.

"Yes, but I just need your help to give me strength. Because whenever your around I feel energetic." He replied.

I put my hands down then asked, "What are you saying?"

It was his turn to put the things down. He stood in front of me and lifted my chin. He leaned in real close then whispered, "You're my energy source." He then pecked my cheek and went back to the things. I stood there shocked.

What is this feeling?

Soon I felt him grab my wrist and pull me inside the dorm. "Sumi~wake up~" I heard him say.

I looked around and saw everybody in the room. Half of them were smirking and the other half didn't know what was going on.

"Let's get this party started!" Dokyeom yelled.

We all smiled and helped put the things away. After we were done we sat down and decided to play a game.

"What should we play?" Jun asked.

"Truth or dare!!!" Five of them shouted together.

Everybody agreed and we all sat in a circle. Dino sat on my left side and Hoshi sat on my left side. I smiled to them and they returned the smile. While Seungcheol went to find a bottle they all turned their heads to me.

"We saw what you guys were doing outside." Woozi teased. Hoshi started nudging me and they all laughed. Seungcheol walked back in, and it went quiet again.

"You guys are acting weird today.." He teased.

Since he had the bottle he spun first. It landed on Woozi. After he finished, Woozi spun and it landed on me. Curse this little boy...

I looked at him and he smirked. "Truth or dare, Sumi-ah?"

"Dare." I chose.

"I dare you to hold Seungcheol's hand until the game is over." He replied.

My eyes widen and everyone in the room snickered. I looked at Seungcheol and he was as shocked as I was.

"I can't...we're not sitting next to each other." I fought back.

"Fine...I dare you to switch places with me, so you can sit next to him." He replied and smirked again.

"Aigoo...that's your dare! One dare at a time remember!" I said very loudly.

I stood up and so did Woozi. We walked past each other and he smiled. I glared at him but then sat next to Seungcheol. I quickly smiled at Seungcheol and he returned the smile.

After a few more spins, it was Woozi's turn again. He spun and it landed on Seungcheol. This time it was Seungcheol's turn to widen his eyes.

"Truth or dare hyung?" He asked, smiling.

"D..dare?" Seungcheol answered.

"I dare you to hold Sumi's hand until the game is over." He smirked.

"Babo-ah, why did you choose dare?" I asked while doing aegyo.

He smiled and grabbed my hand. "It's okay, it's not like we haven't done this before." He said, causing me to blush.

"Ohhhh!!!!!! You guys held hands already?! Noona this shouldn't be new then, should it?" Dino asked smirking.

Aigoo what's with these kids?

I gripped onto his hand and he noticed. "I have to talk to Sumi for a moment. You guys keep playing." He said.

"You still have to hold hands!" We heard Wonwoo yell.

He lead me up to his room and we sat on his bed. Nobody said anything.

"Sumi."

"Seungheol."