It just felt right

He sat in the seat in front of me at the table and just weakly smiled. I honestly didn't know what to feel. If he was ok why didn't he answer my calls to say "I'm okay" but Instead i got nothing. I miss him. I wanna hug him so bad but I'm so upset and confused I JUST UGGHH WHY??
"Hi |FN| how have you been i'm sorry we haven't .... Spoken in awhile I have been umm busy I guess you could say" I stared at him for a minute to try and take it in. He seemed much skinnier and a bit pale, is he sick?
"Where were you kaneki I have been so worried and then hide wouldn't tell me anything, like you just suddenly disappear one day and never answer my calls a-and.... I have missed you so much." Oh my gosh great now I'm going to start crying in public fantastic.

"|FN| I'm so sorry please forgive me and there are no words to explain how much I missed you too. Please, please forgive me!" In my opinion I think we're both near tears at this point. Then suddenly he just gets up and pulls you into a hug and starts to sob. You hug him back and start to cry with him.
"I forgive you kaneki please don't cry I just.. Want you to tell me something."

"I'm guessing you wanna know about the eye patch" he pulled away and giggled (WHY IS HE SO CUTE LIKE THE FUCK?)
"Yeah that's one of the things I would like to ask about" we sat down again and began to explain. He seemed very scared to tell me and I was worried about that but he soon began to speak about it.

He told me he went on a date with this woman who had came into the café that day and how she then hurt him badly and he then almost died and because of what she had done he is now kinda like those ghouls I saw on the news this morning. That's the story in a nut shell. He then said that the people in the café took him in and helped him.

"I just have one more question kaneki" I was scared of what he would next say but I needed to know

"Go ahead" he smiled at you which made you blush a little but ignored it

"Do you umm...... Eat p-people." His expression quickly changed after I asked him. He looked said and just kinda confused. I didn't know what to make of it

"I haven't ... But apparently that's what I need to eat and I can no longer eat human food I guess but I have been living off the coffee in here that the only thing besides blood that I can actually keep down and won't throw up" he couldn't eat human food? That's crazy. Why did this have to happen to him. He doesn't deserve this.

"I'm really sorry kaneki but I just want you know that my opinion of you hasn't changed your still the same old kaneki that I make fun of for having really short legs..... Well you actually seem taller now so maybe something's have changed" you laughed and so did he and it just felt right. I wanted to stay there forever and talk but mom then called and said that it is getting dark soon and wanted me home.

"I will walk you home |FN| I don't want you walking on your own" you kinda blushed and said thank you to him
We walked outside and he stopped in front of you and looked into your eyes.

"I really missed those |EC| eyes they always looked so pretty" I swear this boy is just trying to break my little heart today and I cannot take it. HE IS JUST SO CUTE!!

we started walking home and we were just messing around like we used to and you started to realise how much you missed hanging out with him.

We were walking past this alley way when suddenly someone came out of no where and grabbed me and everything went black.

The last thing I heard was kaneki screaming my name