Running and dreaming

I couldn't see kaneki but I knew he was near. I could hear him yelling my name.

Everything was moving really fast. I'm on this persons back so everything was also upside down. This guy eventually comes to a halt but throws me against the wall. My back starts aching soul much and head was also bleeding a bit. I looked up to the talk figure standing over me, it was obviously a man and kinda large and buff but I couldn't see his face.
Kaneki's voice was getting closer and closer but while this was happening this guy started to have this big grin on his face. Creepy.

Kaneki finally arrived and I felt relieved but all I wanted was for me and kaneki to just get out of here.
The guy turned and started laughing when he saw kaneki.
"Man when they talked about you kid I thought you would be a bit more.... Taller" he couldn't stop laughing and I can't tell if this guy is crazy or not.

"Who are you and what do you want" kaneki asked the guy and I have never seen him looks so angry

"I just wanted to see why people were making a big fuss about you" the guy giggled and then he literally just disappeared.

"YOU DID ALL THAT AND HURT         |FN| JUST TO SEE ME-"

"Well if you put it like that, it sounds crazy" this guy just won't stop snickering and giggling, I really don't get him.

You stood up slowly and spoke softly
"Listen, since you have seen him now can we just go, my back is killing me because of you now! so if you don't mind, kaneki and I are leaving,now" 

You at a quick pace trying to get past him but the crazy dude just grabs you by the hair and brings you up close to his face.

"Listen sweetie, you can leave as long as you ask nicely" this guy had dark eyes you felt that they just spelt out evil.

Kaneki was soon rushing towards you and the creature who wouldn't let go of you and kaneki punched him in the face.  He fell to the floor and kaneki picked you up into his arms and ran.

It was silly but you couldn't believe how strong he was, like this dude could barely carry his own school bag home when it was too heavy with school books but now he is running towards the Cafe while carrying you in his arms. The thought of this made you blush slightly so you buried your face in his chest. 

Soon kaneki came to a halt and you looked up too see a concerned face staring right at you. 

"ARE YOU ok, does your back hurt, wasn't your head bleeding, hold on i will bring you into the back" Kaneki couldn't stop asking if you were ok, it was sweet of him. He placed you on the couch inside, what you believe is the living room and kaneki went to get someone.

A man called Yoshimura came in and put a few stitches on my head and gave you a pain killer for your back and ordered you to stay at there place for tonight because it was too late for you to go home. Yoshimura soon left the room and it was just you and kaneki. 

Kaneki sat next to you on the couch and ye both just talked for a bit. He turned on the tv and ye watched a movie and snuggled up on the couch. You soon fell asleep in his arms and the day was over. You had a nice dream and kaneki was in it, It was Christmas eve and you and kaneki were in front this giant christmas tree in the city. You were both holding each others hand and looking at the twinkling lights. Kaneki looked away and stared at your face, He leaned closer and you bot-

You woke up and you were still in kanekis arms. You were blushing like crazy.

You never wanted to leave his arms.