Chapter 1: Who is he?

<><>Anya's POV<><>

"OMG!" I scream, instantly waking my sister Cali. "What was that for!?" She yelled at me. "Today is monday!" I yell back. "Oh my god! Anya! Why didn't you wake me sooner!? Its almost 3:00 AM!! Were is my dad!?!" She asked. "How am I supposed to know?? I just got up!!"

We get up Super and i mean super early in the morning to get to school. She is in 9th grade, I'm in 7th, we go to the same school, but we don't hang out much... She is my step sister. She is the popular girl in school, and I'm the nerdy weird type; I like to touch bugs, I love animals, and I'm really good at almost all of classes. And I really like books!

I quickly run to the bathroom but Cali claimed it and shut the door. Ugh. She always gets to shower first! I herd her mechanical tooth brush and knocked on the door. I just remembered I need to brush my teeth, "Hey I need my tooth brush." I say quickly. She opened the door and flashed me this evil look of hatred twords me then tossed me my toothbrush.

"Mom?" I asked as I stumbled into my mom and step dad's room. I didn't see either of them. "Hey? Mom? Are you here?" I asked. "They must have gone to work..." I mumble to myself.

<><><><>A few hours later<><><><>

We hop in Cali's car and drive off to school. As we get out of the car I hear a voice behind me. "Hey Ay! You came late!" She says. "Hey Charlie! Sorry I was late, Cali took a shower first and blah blah blah." I say giggling.

<><><><>A few mins later<><><><>

*BING BING BING*
"Darn, well, see you in 7th period!" Charlie said as she was running to Mrs. Silvestri's class. "Okay!" I said, but she already went around the corner. I walked to the 7th grade building and walked in, do many kids! Everywhere! As I walked into Mrs. Rinaldi's class I saw him. Who is him you may ask, well. I don't know. I sat down in my seat next to Jacky and asked, "Who is he?"

<><><>helloooo guyyss! When u see bold and stuff then u know that this is the auther!! Cough coph*me* cough. So anyway I hope you injoyed the first chapter, annnndddd..... The cliff hanger!