Chapter Two: The Date!?

Thank you to the one person reading this.... But I just wanted to know if anyone really likes the story because if they don't, I'll delete it. So okie doke. I hope you injoy this chapter, if not tell me in the comments and PLZ vote. Thank you!!! ❤-Mckenna

I sat down next to Jackie and asked, "Who is he?" She whispered something, I couldn't hear, then the teacher asked Jackie to change the date on the board, she did then sat back down, the date was 1/11/16 new years was a few weeks ago. Ugh. School is so boring.

<><>after 3rd period (at lunch)<><>

"Get Charles! Hey Jack, have you been good?" I chuckle. "Yes ma'am. Hehe." Charlie giggled. "Omg! Guess what I found out!? My mom said both of you can stay the night Friday night!!!!" Jackie exclaimed. "Oh my gosh!! Yay! I will totally be there!" I said. "I don't know if I can make it, I might be able to come over, not stay the night.... But sure I'll ask." Charlie replied. "Okie dokie, arty chokie!" I said as we threw away our trash. Eww. School lunch is disgusting! I can't wait to eat real food when I get out of school, and I'm not looking forward to riding the bus home.

<>After 7th PD (P.E.) last period!<>

"Hey, Anya?" I heard someone ask. "Jake? What are you doing at P.E.? I thought you had Chemistry." I asked him. "Oh, the schedule changed... So I have P.E. now. And I wanted to talk to you." He said. "About what?" I asked. So here is the thing, Jake is one of my best friends. I have known him for forever! So if he needs to talk to me, he can!
"Will you....."
"Huh?"
"Will you go out--"
"Hey guys!!" Said Charlie.
"Charlie! Hey. What are you up to?" I asked.
"Umm, Anya? Can we talk... In private?" Jake asked.
"Sure Jake." I said as I waved charlie a goodbye. We stopped near the bathrooms and water fountains.
"So, what do you want to talk about?"
I asked.
"I wanted to ask... Wi-ill you g-o out with me? I'm sorry it's such short notice but, will you?" He asked the question.