fight

Mia and I were fighting first. Then it was Four and Eric. I get onto the old dirty and sweaty mat. I stretch my arms and legs practice punches and kicks. I am ready. I got this. Don't let some amity girl ruin it. You can't be factionless. You can't go back to abnegation. No turning back. You got this. Mia then enters the training room. Her skinny twig body shuffles on to the mat. She stretches her arms and legs getting into her defense pose.

"Ready?" I get into my defense position.

"Yes!" Mia shouts gritting her teeth. I nod my head and it begins with Mia charging me.

I quickly whip to the side then spin around to face her back pushing it then tripping her with my foot. She hits the ground and turns to face me smirking.

"Your good." She exhaled.

I put my hands up and jog over to her. Mia gets up quick and turns to do a round house kick that I dodge shortly after punching her in the ribs. She stumbles back clutching on her ribs. My knuckles ached with pain but I kept going. She then walks over to me and does left hook, swinging it back around and uppercut. Hitting me a couple of times. It was a system she did. Then after the uppercut she would do a kick with her legs, just like how Eric taught me to block.

"You are good too." I duck under the left hook grabbing onto her arm before it came back.

Her other arm tried to pry my fingers off as I grab onto that one. I then kneed her repeatedly til she fell to the ground and punched her in the face. She started to breath heavily and groan. Mia soon slide underneath and was on top punching me now. I tried to block but I felt my lip bust. The taste of blood in my mouth was gross. I reach up and punch her in the face  Didn't expect that coming. She stops punch while holding her face. Now is my chance, I wiggle out from under her. I got back up putting my hands up. It took her a couple of seconds but Mia got back up putting her hands up. I charge at her. My body instantly knows what to do. I started throwing punches and kicks to her. She falls to the ground as I get on top of her and punch her repeatedly. It was to the point where I couldn't stop I just kept going. Then Amar pulled me off her.

"Winner!" He hold my hand up. I breath heavily smiling at everyone cheering. Mia then stands up look st me giving me a small smile.

"Good fight." She shakes my hand.

"Good fight." I nod my head steeping off of the mat as Eric steps on.

"Good luck. You are going to need it." I smiled at him.

"Baby the only thing I need is you." He smirks. He snapped his fingers then points to me causing laughter to build up in me. He really is testing his limits with me. I like that he does this but we aren't together. He didn't make it clear that we are together. Who knows? He could be doing this with another girl. Or I could be the only one. I just don't wanna get my hopes up.

"Nice of you to join us, tie your shoes, don't waste any more time." Amar said to Four. I didn't even realize he came in.

Four bends over ties his shoe then gets up stretching his arms and legs. He looks over at me concerning then looks back at Eric. Amar started the fight and Four got a blow to the face instantly. I knew Eric was quick and all about fighting, he's good at it. I never thought he was this good. Kind of worries me what has he been through. An erudite transfer knows how to fight and is new to all this dauntless stuff? There's gotta be something up with that. The next thing I know Eric says something to Four and got angry. He set him off like a light switch. Four started punching Eric repeatedly until he started yelling. There was blood all over the mat and Amar pulled Four off Eric. Eric must have said something about abnegation or Marcus that's the only reason I could think of for him to lash out like that. I've never seen Four do that before. He walks off the mat then runs out into the tunnels. He wasn't dismissed. One of the dauntless borns run after him, it was a girl. A bit of jealousy runs through my body. What is he doing with a dauntless girl?

I look all over the dauntless compound but I couldn't find Four. I go to the hospital as everyone leaves Eric and sit on the edge of his bed. He takes my hand into his as I look at him. Four got him good. Bruised, cut up and a broken nose.

"I look pretty rough, don't I?" He smiles. Even in his condition he still looks tough. I smiled looking down at our tangled hands.

"You will get him next time. I know you will." I smile still looking at our hands.

"You like this?" He lifts our hands up then put them back down.

"Am I the only one or you do this for the other girls?" I tilt my head to the side.

"Do you want to be? I mean you already are, but officially?"

"I'd like that." He grins causing me to smile. I'm the only one.

Eric leans in and places his lips against mine. I hesitate for a few seconds and then molded into his lips. I soon pulled away to breathe. He rested his forehead up against mine grinning crazily.

"So official?" He chuckles.

"Yes."