Chapter 2

Everyone stands completely still, not daring to take a breath. Killian slowly examines himself, looking to make sure that this was really happening. That he is actually alive. Emma takes a slow, deliberate step towards him. Hearing the advancements, Killian's head shoots straight up, locking eyes with Emma. A million different expressions cross his face, most of them Emma can't exactly place. She freezes, careful about what she will say next.

"Killian..." she softly says his name.

"Swan," he replies softly.  Emma tries to read him, see how he is feeling but his tone reveals nothing.  Suddenly, Killian grabs her arm and pulls her close, bringing his lips to hers. It doesn't take long for her to react. She kisses him back, smiling into it, wrapping her arms around his neck. He, in turn, wraps his arms around her waist, kissing her with all the love he has.

They finally pull away and everyone can see the love in their eyes. Henry leaps towards the two and almost knocks Hook over as he takes him into a hug. Hook hugs him back, surprised but overjoyed with the love coming from the young boy. Soon everyone is hugging and welcoming back the beloved pirate, except Meg, who just watches proudly, and Rumpel who picks up his dagger and stands off to the side. After everyone is reunited, Hook's delight quickly turns to confusion. So Emma explains everything.

She explains that Rumpel cast a spell on Excalibur so that the darkness would transfer to him. She gently tells him that his noble sacrifice was for nothing but that she is here to give him a second chance. When she tells him that they will share a heart, however, he looks worried.

"I appreciate the gesture, love. But what if it doesn't work? I won't let you die for me." He gives her a stern, yet loving look, but Emma fights back.

"Why not? You died for me. Besides, it will work, because I love you." Despite all the fears he has, those three words still brings a smile to his face.

"And I love you, Emma." He replied. Emma mirrors the smile on his face, filled with love. "But how did you find me?"

"I will always find you," she winks and he immediately knows the meaning behind the the saying. "We did have some help though."

Emma turns to Meg, who's watching the whole thing with the most proud smile on her face. She waves the young girl over and introduces her to the pirate. They shake hands politely and he thanks her graciously. Then he takes gets a good look at the girl and quickly glances between Emma and Meg.

"Did anyone else notice that Meg here looks like a little Swan, or is it just me?" he addresses the group.

"You really think so?" Meg asks excitedly, as if taking it as a compliment. Everyone nods in agreement, leaving the young girl with the biggest smile on her face.

"So, I guess it's up to you to show us the way out," Emma addresses Meg. The joyous look quickly leaves her, changing into one of guilt.

"I'm afraid it is not that simple," she says quietly. "It is definitely possible for you to get home, you just need something first, and it is kinda hard to get."

"Well what is it?" Regina asks.

"It is a vile filled with a transport spell made specifically for the journey from the Underworld. Each of you needs to have a totem, some memento that is important to you. You can find them in this Storybrooke. Just one drop of the spell on your totem and you're on the ferry ride home."

"Where is it, this vile?" Regina pushes, obviously annoyed that she has to keep asking to get answers out of Meg.

"Hades has it, he wears it around his neck."