part twelve // barça game

isabella proudly stood on the sidelines before the game watching the players warm-up. she couldn't believe she was finally here, her dream came true.

little ismael kept asking her questions to see if she could see messi because he too short to locate him. isabella laughed grabbing her brother and pulling him off the ground pointing to the footballer.

her little brother seemed so happy to be here, and she was also but the fact that she was meeting marc here made her so nervous.

"so where is your friend at?" ismael asked his older sister. before, bella had explained to ismael she was having a friend come over too.

"i don't know pequeño, but he'll be here soon, i'm hoping." she muttered the last part.

the players had gone back in the locker room to get ready for the match and by the game was starting marc still wasn't anywhere here. she was starting to wonder if marc had actually stood her up, or maybe he was a actual jerk who just wanted to get girls.

this actually made her shed some tears,
but she was quick to wipe them away.

"mi bella, why are you crying?" she heard behind her.

"marc, it's you." she gasped not believing he was actually there. "of course, it's me baby. i love you so much isabella palmero, so much."

marc grabbed her waist attached their lips together. bella felt over the top excited and happy, marc was here and now his lips were on hers and they were sharing the best kiss ever.

"i love you too, but i'm about to miss kickoff and i just got the job." she said pulling away making him laugh.

he grabbed her hand and walked over to the sideline where ismael was attentively watching the football game. marc introduced himself to the little boy who was quick to make friends with his sister's boyfriend.

bella was keeping a close eye on the field as well as her boyfriend and little brother. how would have thought the guy who randomly texted her ended up being the one guy she fell in love with.

she took a few minutes to sit back down next to her brother and together they watched lionel messi scored the first goal of the game. marc grabbed ismael holding him as they celebrated.

bella just looked at him. to herself she thought, yeah this is exactly what i want for myself. i want marc.

FIN