A Troubled Hood Chick- Chapter 2

Ayy! In like the 3rd chapter, everything will move a little quick, but you'll catch up. But isn't Tre'von fine? MHHH. Lol happy reading

Chapter 2-

My good friend, Devin wanted me to go over his house so I could do his math homework. Turns out, he was struggling with it. He handed me over the paper filled with eraser stains. I took them. "Thank's for doing this, Quanti." He said and handed me a pencil. Once I was finished doing his homework for him. I slipped them in his folder.

"Yeah, yeah your welcome. But this the last time I'm doing it." I said and laughed. He laughed to. He placed his hand on mine that was sitting on the couch and leaned in to kiss me. I immediately backed away. "Come on Quanti, don't act like you fuck different dudes everyday. It's your job." He said and chuckled at what he said.

"Woah, chill Devin. We're only friends." I said and pushed him away."Come on Quanti, don't act like you fuck different dudes everyday. It's your job." He said and chuckled at what he said. He ignored me, gripping my arms and laying me down on his couch. He ran his cold hands up my shirt. "Get the fuck of me!" I yelled. I kicked him in the face.

He groaned in pain and slapped me on my right cheek. I bit my lip and looked to the left to see the lamp sitting on the night stand. Devin's dick stood out of his pants. I wasn't about to be a punk, cry and let him rape me.

It wasn't about to go down like that. He gripped my thighs and pulled me closer to him. Attempting to unbuckle my pants. It felt like the room was caving in on me. I reached back quickly, trying to grab the lamp.

It took me about two tries to get. Finally I pulled it out the electric outlet and bashed it over his head and he instantly let go. Pieces of the lamp sat on the couch. He groaned once again, dramatically.

I ignored it grabbing my bag and running out his house. I never knew he felt like that, and I had never saw Devin act like that. He was always a good friend to me. Oh well.

***

Music played. Drinks were being made. Boys throwing dollars. Girls shaking their asses. I swallowed the lump in my throat. I hate walking up to customers offering lap dances. It's just weird.

"Go, I'm running a business here!" Mr. Sweet's said walking up on me. I rolled my eyes and continued walking in my hot pink gogo heels. I tried looking for a guy that looked like he had some money, cause that's what I needed.

I noticed a dude who was wearing shiny, diamond earrings and a few chains. I sighed. Clamping my sweaty palms together, I walked over to the dude

Lightly tapping him on the shoulder, he looked back at me. It was the same dude from two days ago. "Yes?" The dude said in a deep, husky voice.

I waited a second then finally choked out what I had to say. "Want a lap dance?" I said and let out a fake, giggle. "Ohh I remember you and...nah Ma. I couldn't do that. I'm just here because my boys grabbed me out here." He explained.

I nodded. "Okay." I said and was about to walk away. "Wait?" He said, basically asking for my name. 

"It's Quanti." I said and smiled. He nodded and scrunched up his eyebrows. "What you doing working here?" He asked. "Personal reasons, I can't explain my life to a stranger." I said.

"Well maybe I don't have to be one." He stood up from his bar stool and got close to my face. I laughed and stood back. "Oh." I said sharply. He smiled showing his surprisingly, all white teeth.

"I want to talk to you again Quanti, but not in this place. Gimme a call." He said grabbed a napkin and a pen from his back pocket and wrote his number down.