chapter two

Sorry posting it a day early what can i say impatient

Sasuke POV

Today is her birthday... Hana ,she would have been two years old today ,I'm visiting her grave i felt bad... not only had i lost my clan ,my brother and now my wife but I also lost my daughter she brought light in our home but when she pass our home was filled with darkness and I couldn't look hinata in the face , sakura was there and she brought a little light with her and I felt loved ...

I was walking towards her grave when I saw a dark blue haired woman at her grave i knew it was hinata I walk towards the grave an place the flowers on the head stone from the corner of my eye I could see hinata tears she kept silent ,she was about to walk away when I grabbed her arm I looked in to her eyes and I couldn't see the hinata i knew finally I examined her body her belly was bigger then before ..........is she no can't be... could she ,something in me placed my hands on her stomach her eyes widen in shock as tears threatened to escape once more "hina are you..."before I could finish a red haired man place his hand on her shoulder an pulled her away...

To be continue

Sorry guys i know really short but I'm trying here an i think i might have writers block so bear with me guys I'm gonna make it up promise...

P.s please read my other books i really need the support ...

...