Welcome

Kiru Ami is the only child of the Kiru family. Her parents left her with their far-relative, the Kurosaki's. They (her parents) left Japan for Seoul without telling any clear reason to her.

For a 16 year old, living with someone you don't even know, you might feel devastated. Suddenly moving from Tokyo to Karakura is of course difficult for her.

But now, Ami already arrived at Karakura's train station.

______________________________________

*Ami's POV*

I looked around the station.

It's so empty...

I sighed as my suitcase making a sickly dragging sound. When I get outside,

it's cold...

I thought, rubbing my hands.

I reached for my phone down in my pocket and searched for the address of my far-far-away-cousin's house. I kept on walking while occassionally glancing at the road signs. 

Seem to be right. 

I nodded at myself as I stopped in front of 'Kurosaki Clinic' it says.

I took a deep breath, I've practiced this, have to get it right!

I opened the door and searched for any living soul inside.

"Hello! How can I help you?"
A girl younger than me, orange-brownish hair, it must be Yuzu.

"Hey, I'm Ami. Your far-far-away-cousin that'll start living with you."
I can see her pupil dilate, she's excited. 

To my surprise, she hugged me and buried her face (cos' I'm taller) to my chest while smiling. I just patted her head until she released the hug.

She's nice..

She told me that her father, Isshin , is still outside, so is her brother and sister. She showed me the room that I'll be staying at. It's pretty small, but it's alright.

____________________

I unpacked for a brief moment until my stomach starts growling.

I came downstairs since both my room and Ichigo's are upstairs. I went looking for Yuzu since I'll feel awful if I go trough the fridge myself.

"Yuzu...~~"
I peeked at a room to another.

I even searched at the clinic part of the house but... no clue.

More importantly... This clinic's so empty...

I sweat-dropped.

I soon gave up and laid down on my bed, suddenly remembering the rest of the snacks I didn't finish in the train and starts to eat them immediately.

I can hear someone getting into Ichigo's room by the window. I got suspicious and peeked at his door.

Is it a thief?

I got goosebumps.

Then 2 minutes later, I felt a strong aura coming from his room. Making me feel a little intimidated, so I worked up the courage and knocked on the door.

"Um.... excuse me.... Ichigo?"

Ughhhhh I'm feeling so nervous right now.

There's some noise from his room but not a reply.

Then the door swung open.

"Ah! You must be Ami, right?"
He smiled at me so I smiled back.

But I can see that it's a nervous smile. He seem to be hiding something.

"Yeah..."

"What's wrong?"

There is something wrong... he's blocking the view from me to his room.

"I....um....actually...."

I sighed and said,
"Just want to greet you properly."
I regretted it.

We chatted for a short time then went back to our own rooms.

What was it...?

I kept thinking about the aura I felt earlier. 

Since I came to this house, the aura felt heavy. Even though Karakura felt lighter than Tokyo, the aura around this town is particularly thick and foggy.

Yes, I can see ghosts which is kinda normal because my parents can see them too. I've seen a few of them in this city. But what's with the Kurosaki's? The ghost seem to like hanging out in this house.

There's so many of them hanging around the house and the clinic, bothering me for a while now. But I don't pay them any attention since if I did, they won't leave me alone.

___________________

After a few hours of playing games on my phone, I thought,

SO BORING......

I've been doing nothing the entire time, just playing my phone while lying down on the bed. So I got up and decided to take a walk, leaving a note on the fridge for them to find so they won't worry.

I walked past a few parks, monuments, shops, and the school I'll be going to.

Same grade as Ichigo wouldn't be so bad......right?

I sighed and went back to my routine, walking.

It's been a pretty long time since I've been gone, so I better return back home soon.

That was the plan.

'CRASH!!!'

I can hear glass shattered to the ground as I was walking. It sure surprised the hell out of me and made me immediately look at the direction where the sound was coming from.

NO..... This. Is not good.

I stared at the creature standing in front of me. The masked one...

That's a hollow.

I thought, my eyes widen in fear. I can feel my body shaking and my legs slowly gave away the longer I stood frozen.

I have to go... NOW!

I ran as fast as I could to run away and begin to reach for the pendant of my necklace, but...

on the necklace..... shit!

I left it in my room!!!

That pendant was my mom's. She gave it to me as a protection against evil souls. I've met and seen a lot of hollow back in Tokyo and that pendant is keeping me safe for the whole time. My lucky pendant.

No..... don't.....

The hollow is right behind me, trying to reach out. My legs began to give up and I fell to the ground. Scratching my knee a little. I'm in front of.....

Urahara shop?

"Help....."
I cried silently. 

Then I saw a guy in green clothing and hat in front of me, somehow killing the hollow. Out of exhaustion, I passed out.