Memories

I kept on remembering that incident. I tried to remember what's happening at that time.

A war? No... impossible.
A fight? With who?
Whose cero was it? My parents are strong enough to defeat them.

Come on! Remember! Remember! You have to remember!!

I held my head, wishing it would help gaining the rest of my memories. But it didn't. My head begin to hurt uncontrollably.

Shit. I'm at school now.

My head is still hurting. But not as bad as earlier. I eat my lunch alone at the library, secretly. The librarian is so annoying. She won't even let me take my water bottle with me. Luckily I hide it under my books. I kept on eating while reading a book about regaining memories. From trauma, amnesia, and things like that.

I know it's different since my mom used a spell on me. But... why not?

The others asked me why I didn't went to lunch with them. I just said that I went to lunch with some other kid. They doubted me at first but now they believed.

At home, I kept reading those books intently. Trying every way written on it. Well, some of them. There's crazy things like... hit yourself hardly, use some kind of drugs, and crazy stuffs. I planned on doing this therapy to help cure memory lost because of trauma.

I've been doing this therapy for weeks but it didn't help me on gaining my memories. It help me to lose some weight and had some muscles on. I can't really complain cos' I'm pretty happy seeing myself with abs and some muscles.

I passed on the trip Inoue and the others had. They invited me but I reject it, using the time for therapy. To be honest, I'm kinda tired of doing this not-so-useless therapy.

Luckily, Rukia invited me on a good day at the beach with the others.
I went on bikini shopping with Rangiku, Rukia, Unohana, and the others. Seriously, they can't keep their voice down. Well, some of them.

____________________

I decided to buy a simple blue bikini with a flower at the strap. I need some vacation. Thank God it's summer.

We rode a bus to the beach that Nanao already rented days before. The beach... is... empty. No, I mean, there's just us in this beach. No other stranger.

"Hey... why is it so empty? It's summer."
I asked Nanao.

"Because we rented the whole beach to ourselves."
She said calmly.

Okay... where did they got the idea? When did they planned this? Where did they got the money to?

Cos' from what I heard earlier, it's actually the association of women shinigami of Gotei 13 that planned it. But I know their budget isn't that high. Suspicious....

"I know what are you thinking. We got the money from Captain Commander. A reward for the war."
Soifon said to me as usual, coldly.

"Ahh.... okay..."
I nodded.

We played on the beach for a pretty short time. Until Ukitake announced about the sand sculpture championship.

Of course, the present for the winner is money from the old man. I don't really care about it so I went to the shack. Cooling off with Toshiro.

Ice reacts terribly to summer heat after all.

After a few hours, I heard a loud thump outside. Toshiro's still asleep next to his own ice creation that's about to melt. I went out seeing a large watermelon-like creature and smashed it to the ground with a single punch as it's about to hit the others.

After defeating some, I know now from Yachiru that those are actually watermelon for real. The other specific information from Unohana that those are some anti-hollow watermelon that the 12th squad created and I'm just like.....

SERIOUSLY.......

__________________

We had fun all day and decided to rest in a hotel Nanao reserved already.

Luckily, I have no roommates cos' the number of females are odd. Just like me, Byakuya has no roommates too. The difference is, he's a selfish prick. Leaving his lieutenant, Renji in the same room with Ichigo and Ikkaku who doesn't seem to mind.

× a couple of hours later ×

Now I hate the fact that I have no roommates. There's nobody to talk to and I'm too lazy to go out to visit someone else's room.

Rangiku and Kira visited me tho... asking me to drink with them. With the fact that I can drink alcohol cos' I'm obviously over 21 years old, I accepted.

Now it's in the middle of the night, Kira and Rangiku is heavily drunk while Hisagi who just joined us earlier is still sober like me.

"You're a heavy drinker y'know? Hehehe..."
Rangiku said to me, drunk.

Now that I think about it, she's kinda right. I've drank 4 bottles of sake by myself and I'm still sober. The one that got drunk the fastest is Kira. I feel bad about the scheme Rangiku and Hisagi did to him.

>flashback

"Izuru is drunk already.... boring..."
Rangiku said as she pour herself another glass of sake.

Hisagi put down the bottle in his hand (yes, he's drinking directly from the bottle) and ran out of my room.

He came back 3 minutes later with a permanent colorful marker. I giggled, knowing what his plan is. After a few seconds, Rangiku gets the idea of the marker and opened her mouth a wide toothy grin.

"Wait guys, I'm not going to do it."
I said to them, still giggling.

"Oh come on! That's the punishment of being the first one to get too drunk!"
Rangiku said to me, offering me a black marker.

I shook my head,
"No thanks! I'll pass!"
I said, pouring myself another drink.

"Hmph!"
Rangiku scoffed, she and Hisagi begin to scrabble on Kira's body.

× back to present ×

It seems like we fell asleep drunk. I opened my eyes and....

Hey, this isn't my room...

My eyes wander around the room. I know the fact that I'm still inside the hotel. But the room is much messier than mine.