Your the death of me-6

~~~~~Scott~~~~~

I stood in front of father and knelt down in one knee as father began the speech so I can become the great king of this land and I smiled feeling happy that I would become king. When the sword was above my shoulder then went to the other and the ceremony was done when the sword was above my head and all of dads power surged into mine and it only made me stronger and stronger. Which made my body changed a little bit and I looked taller instead of a 5''11 I was know a 6''3 and I smiled at my new strength and body.

I staid in one knee when the crown landed on my head it gave a strong pulse around the whole castle showing all vampire kind in our land that there is a new king and I stood up and bowed once but turned around to all the roaring people and bowed before me and I raised my hand showing I am their king and they bowed more. I was smiling strongly to my new power and title.

My slave has not awakened yet and I was getting worried when all was done my friends told me to celebrate and even dad was going so I went with it I was blind folded and driven. So many twist and turns made me confuse but then the scent of Ocean hit me and I realized. 'We're at the beach' The car stopped and the blind fold was taken softly from my eyes I looked and saw many hot girls and that made me smile widely.

"Today is a day we have fun" dad said as he looked around 

I smiled with him and we got out of the car I saw the sign and it said Mermaid Island. That made me froze. 'So this beach is covered in mermaids...' I looked around and saw only one road and the rest was actually sand and palm trees and some little houses. I walked around but was met with a bunch of women that would make dudes cry in jealousy because damn they are smoking hot. They lead me to a seat and sat me down. Two females appeared one with short blue hair she had some big breasts and ass while the other was just one size to short but her hair was so long and it was colored white with some gold streaks.   

Some kind of Hawaiian music began making the two females dance in a way that would get me hard I looked around for help because it was only making me nerves but I saw dad smiling and so where my friends other females appeared and danced the back ground. Then they divided showing one girl who was singing a weird song making me just want to just sleep but it was a normal song if it was a siren song we would have been dead at the beginning but suddenly I had imagined my slave as her.

She walked towards me and that was when I was feeling hard and she spread her legs as she sat on my lap and I held her my mind was only on her. My little slave and I smiled and suddenly she was gone and replaced with the female singing making me push her back and stand up surprised. She hissed and ran to the water just like the rest of them when I looked back dad and the others where on the floor tied up against the palm tree.  

"You are stronger than your old man kid... You were lucky but next time you wont be" I looked to who spoke to see it was the Queen

"Ja next time you try you will lose all your mermaids and mermen and the ocean would be covered in blood" I told her with venom and joy 

She hissed at me making me smile and she just left the beach started to tremble and I sighed I went and ripped the tree of with dad and all the rest tied to it and through it to the other side of the small island and I had left the car as I appeared next to them and smiled as the island sank and became nothing but water.

"Dude if you could carry us easily why throw us?" Dante asked

"Well 1 is because you are all idiots and 2 think before doing and 3 I wanted to do it... It was fun" I explained with a wide smile 

"Ja that was a good one son but how did you know the mermaids where trying to kill you in your first day?" dad asked feeling confused

"Easy the song I was dying of boredom with it until I noticed it was an illusion song and it did not work with me and I had stood up and I really wanted to fight but did nothing I just let them go... If I fight the Queen would have just sank the island and drawn us all because we are useless in water but they just needed to distract us so they can be able to kill or drain our life force so they can live more..." I lied just a tad bit but the rest was true 

The illusion I can't tell them they showed my little slave. 'God that little human shit made me hard and it was just an illusion' I was angered with myself and we had to walk back to the castle but it was calm and peaceful and I was thinking of ways of staying away from the small human. 'I would just kill her and that is all' That gave a strong painful way on my chest but I did not care so I walked faster growling in anger.

When getting closer I could hear a heartbeat go slow and I appeared in her cell and opened the gate I saw her still on the bed breathing hard and tears streaming down her face but she had not woken up yet. My heart was so painful I went to strangle her.

"Scott..." she mumbled my name 

I froze at the sound of my name roll out of her mouth. 'It's King not Scott' I had held her throat and began to tighten my grip on her but my body was rejecting to tighten more and I growled at myself until I looked to see that she had fought to open her eyes and was scared I could feel her tremble and her slow heart beat a bit faster from fear.

"S-S-S-Scott... S-Save me" she said lowly

I froze and pulled my hands away as I looked at her more tears streaming down her heart was giving weak beats and I did not care if she died I growled and looked down and tried to ignore her but my mind was fuzzing up and I growled in frustration and went to her and opened her mouth and bit my wrist getting it a deep wound and I let my blood drip inside her mouth. I felt her body pulse. 'Oh that must have hurt...' Suddenly I knew my blood was to powerful so it would burn her a lot but I did not expect she would scream and opening her eyes and they changed to a deep blue.

The clear brown she had became a deep blue but they soon turned to a blue brown toned of eyes and she gasped out I could listen to her heart and blood rushing through her veins I felt regretful to what I had done but it was the only way she would heal faster. From all the energy she took just to stay awake ended up with her passing out. I just covered her up and left the room. 

When her door cell closed then the bedroom door I was facing the wall "Don't forget about our fight is coming up soon"

Henry sounded happy and I told him "I have not forgotten am excited to see your battle technics Prince Henry" 

Henry smiled at me and me at him his green eyes turned red while I had red eyes as well and we glared at each other.