Your the death of Me- 13

~~~19 years old~~~

So it's been what a week and am just so calm and happy. Henry loves to come here and bring me stuff he would work by night while I did the house work by day while he rested my smile was growing perfect by the day I walked outside by the small children calling me again my white dress shone a bit as I had a bit of make up on since I wasn't getting any sleep since we left the dark area and I haven't seen Scot anymore. I talked with the kids I walked inside and searched for the cookies I had made and when I did I walked outside and handed one for each one the cookies where gone after half an hour because they didn't stop asking for more. I putted the plate in the table and I smiled at the kids words as they jumped and wanted to play with me I felt eyes on me so I looked up to see Henry and he walked up to me as I smiled more.

The kids playing around me and for some reason I felt like a mother to them and I smiled but then something caught so I looked up and my eyes my eyes wide. 'A-Am I imagening it all?' Scot was there as he turned around and walked away I followed him Henry looked at me confusedly but I ignored and kept following Scot I just needed to see him again but for some reason I needed to know if he was ok. He took a quick turn and I ran but to see that he had vanished completely and I felt hollow in the inside and I looked around and felt lost but Henry smiled at me and I smiled at him and went to him and he hugged me.

"You ok?" he asked me worriedly

"Yeah I thought I saw something but it was just my imagination" I responded lightly

When I glanced around again I didn't see him and I pouted a bit and saw people celebrating something or some culture they had but Henry lightly pulled me towards the house but he looked around a bit mad but he kept walking I walked faster just to follow his pace and I saw how he stopped I felt confused but I looked forward to see a woman glaring at me but when someone passed by she vanished I gulped Henry put his hand on my back a bit lower making me blush real darkly.

We kept walking towards the house and I felt really confused to why we walked back the kids ran pass me as they laughed everything went slow motion and I smiled widely at the kids I went to run with them but I heard screaming and growling everything went to its normal pace and I looked back to see a pack of rabbid dogs snarling and growling my eyes wide when I saw them correctly they were like wolves. I held Henry's hand and he held me tightly and we ran towards the house everyone scattered around running away from the wolves I was intent in helping but Henry didn't let me go.

We passed a crying little girl as she looked around calling for her mother and I told Henry in his ear "Henry stop save the pore little girl"

He looked back and he lets me go quickly looks around and all kids where in our house just the girl missing so we ran towards our home and I opened the door and they all ran inside even Henry with the little girl who clung to him for dear life when I was about to go in something tug at my dress I looked back to see one of the wolves my eyes wide but I yanked my dress back but it only rip a bit and it yanked back making me fall on my butt I groaned a bit. I heard it whine when I saw Henry grabbed the broom and wack it with it making the wolf bark and growl at Henry.

Henry quickly grabbed me and yanked me inside as he pulled the broom forward and slammed the door closed as the wolf hit his head with it when trying to attack Henry glared around feeling angry but he sighed lowly and began to calm down. I chequed for all the kids and smiled lowly after what felt like hours I pocked my head to see a wolf sniffing around and began to dig quickly and I saw a fur slowly appearing to then see a small pup I could see it still breathing slowly and the wolf grabbed it and I could listen to it whine and tears streamed down.

Henry saw and he looked around I knew he must be scanning who did it because a wolf and pup can never be seperated but he spotted a man on the roof glaring at the wolf with pup in mouth as the pack ran off back to the forest I felt confused who would burry a puppy a live I looked to the man who was at the roof I think he cursed at himself the woman appeared by him hitting him on the head and they both disappeared completely. Henry sighed and just stared at me while I stared at him with utter confusion a lot of females and some guy's appeared as they looked around the kids stayed on the floor scared Henry walked out and some of the females and males bombared him with questions.

I opened the door and I spinned when the kids ran out towards their parents I yawned something in me wanted to go to bed but I ended up falling back a sweet aroma hit my nose and I saw everything black. ~Morning~ I opened my eyes to be met with my room but I stood up something told me to go to the tree I like to go to read. 'Maybe to finish my book...'

I took a shower putted on a dress because it was so hot I grabbed my favorite book and headed towards the tree to read my book the sun felt really good but it was really hot day so I just walked towards the tree saying my good mornings to a lot of people until I finally made it to the tree and I sat under it as I began to read but I closed my eyes and laid back a bit as I felt the wind but I heard running. I opened my eyes and I sat up quickly to see Scot running towards me I froze my eyes wide opened.

I stood up and I whispered "Scot..."

I ran to him quickly and he hugged me when I was going to help him to the shadows I was surprised by his actions his skin burned a bit I quickly helped him towards the tree and I let him fall and rest his back to the tree he looked tired and in pain.

"Scot what are you doing here?" I asked surprised and worried

"I-I..." he didn't speak

Oh what do I do? What do I do?