Welcome to the end of the world

Third P.O.V

It had been three weeks since they left Hershel's farm, leaving the remains for the walkers that invaded the place.

They already lost so many, from Shane to Andrea, whose condition of being alive or not was unknown and too risky to figure out.

Now they kept walking, all through Georgia, breaking into houses to rest from here to there.

Tonight's house was a bit larger than the last one, a lot of windows though, but still livable.
The others have been making it through thanks to Rick's guidance and as well as Daryl's game, but nonetheless, it was Lori that everyone later worried about.
She had been getting morning sickness and always vomiting from time to time, and while everyone tried to give her extra food, she would generously deny which caught Rick's attention.

"Daryl,can I talk to you for a second?"Rick asked as he walked out of the living area and to the kitchen.

"What's up?"the redneck asked as he leaned against the doorframe.

"We should head out and get some supplies or at least find food."the sheriff explained causing Daryl to scoff and shake his head.

"It's getting dark out,Rick, if anything the best we'd find are rabbits, maybe not even that."he reasoned, but Rick shook his head this time.

"Let's at least find something, can't keep skipping meals anymore."Rick states before walking towards the sliding door right next to the fridge.

"You coming or what?"he questioned and the archer rolled his eyes before following the sheriff outside.

'Imma shoot his head if we get bit.' Daryl thought as he followed Rick through some bushes.

+++

It had been a good hour of searching, but all they...well, Daryl, could find were three squirrels and a small baby rabbit. Not enough, but still good enough for them for today.

"Let's get back then."Rick nodded at the archer before heading back the way they came.

Not many walkers were in the area, but that still didn't mean one couldn't pop out at any second...What they didn't think would dash past them was a man!

"What the hell?"Rick mumbled and saw Daryl had kept walking.

"Did you see that?"he asked the archer only to get a scoff.

"Ain't none of our business, if the dumbass wants to die then let him die. Not our problem."Daryl hissed then kept walking.

Rick knew he shouldn't worry, but he did and in seconds he followed the path the guy went hoping there'd be a refugee camp or other people.

Daryl turned when he saw the other man running and growled,"Are you shitting me,Grimes?!"he snarled before chasing after the cop.

Rick saw the vivid tracks on the ground and saw them leading towards a house...his eyes widened at the sight.

"Rick!"

The man turned and saw Daryl, who was fuming, running straight for him.

Daryl stopped and glared at him,"Last time I ever hunt with your ass again."