Au! Erwin x Reader Nobody's Girl

It was always the same. You would show up at his door in the middle of the night. Stunning as always, (e/c) bright and always full of emotion, usually lust. He couldn't refuse you. When your lips collided without a word electricity shot threw his body, a want he never knew he had was unleashed and he couldn't keep his hands off you. But then as soon as dawn broke, or even when the darkness of the night was still lingering in the early hours of the morning, you would leave.
It wasn't that he never saw you besides those late night encounters. You would see each other around with friends at work, but it was never the same. You were so distant- detached.
But tonight was no different.
"You know you could stay" Erwin's voice was husk as he wrapped his arm over his lovers waist.
"Erwin.." You sighed. There it was again. That tone- those words. It was the same every time, every dammed time.
"I've gotta go" with that you slipped out of his arms, Erwin turning onto his back in mild frustration as you dangled your legs off the side of his bed.
The sun hadn't even fully risen yet, his window reflected the musky blue of the sky over your body. You looked out at the Manhattan landscape, taking a deep breath in, you rolled your shoulders back and walked over your  clothes thrown in a heap on the ground by the door frame.
Erwin turned to his side and looked at you through the gap in his arms, blue eyes lazily following your perfect figure as you tighten the buttons on your jeans.
He kept his gaze on you as you walked through across the room, catching a half smile from you before you left through the already open door.