the black parade.

[ THE BLACK PARADE ]

❝Son, when you grow up, would you be the saviour of the broken, the beaten and the damned? Will you defeat them? Your demons, and all the non-believers

❝Son, when you grow up, would you be the saviour of the broken, the beaten and the damned? Will you defeat them? Your demons, and all the non-believers. The plans that they have made? Because one day, I'll leave you. A phantom to lead you in the summer. To join The Black Parade.❞

+

It was a common fact that Harry Potter's parents didn't survive Voldemort's attack on them. Harry, on the other hand, did. From then on, he lived with his uncle and aunt, Vernon and Petunia Dursley. They tried to wipe out every memory of his mom and dad, not wanting Harry to know they were wizards. Vernon and Petunia took objects Harry's parents left him, so when Harry finds a letter from his dad, that the Dursleys had hidden all this time, you better prepare yourself for a rebellion.

Althea Lestrange, daughter of Bellatrix and Rodolphus Lestrange, has been a burden to the family since she, a pureblood, was sorted into gryffindor. But since her parents are both locked up in Azkaban, she could live freely. Althea's peers had always thought she was mean, ruthless and crazy. But was she? She may have inherited the fierceness that ruled in the family, but other than that, she was nothing like her mother.

In his fifth year, Harry finally starts to notice that the Lestrange girl is indeed nothing like her mother. All this time, he had thought they could never be friends, due to the fact she was the daughter of Voldemort's most loyal follower. And maybe it was true they couldn't be friends. Because when you mix a Potter with a Lestrange...you get a spark.

+

[ CAST ]

sarah hyland as althea lestrange

+

[ NOTE ]

It has been so long since I've even thought about working on this book. But I still get so many positive reactions on a daily basis on this book, so I thought, why not give writing it again a try? I might change some things, might rewrite chapters...we will see!

Love, Lily.

  © pjyult 2016