Introduction

When the witches cursed the travelers, their thirst for revenge grew with time. 

Their leader, Markos, decided to create a powerful weapon that could eradicate the witches. Something that could capture and use the witches own magic against them.

 And soon the Mord-Sith were broken, and made. The Sisters of the Agiel had but one purpose, to hunt down and kill all witches.

  "What is that thing? Is that a dildo?"    

Cara is the first, most powerful and ruthless, Mord-Sith. She was, once upon a time, the highest ranked Mord-Sith and Markos right hand.

When Markos died her sisters revolted against her and left her to die. Surprisingly she didn't die, and after a few years she noticed she did not age.

With no purpose and no mission, she hunts for answers to her existence while gaining back a few of her emotions.

Five hundred years later, she meets the Mikaelsons.

"Sure, you wanna try it Salvatore?"

A/N: If you didn't know the concept of the mord-sith and their abilities come from  'The Sword of Truth' book series, and 'The Legend of the Seeker' Tv show. I haven't read the books, but the show was pretty cool and the fight scenes were just wow. 

Cara is in both the books and the show, and although the name and the actress are the same (I couldn't picture anyone playing a badass Mord-Sith, and not calling her Cara would have been a sin) her personality, her thoughts, her actions and her lines are all mine. 

and yes I know, I should be studying right now for my exams but another awesome idea popped in my head and I couldn't control myself not to write ... ooops