Sequel News and Other Updates

Dear readers,

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments for The Soul of a Sith. Thanks in part to your positive feedback this book has been selected by WattPad to be Featured starting January 18, I really can't thank you all enough!

Many of you have asked when the sequel will be coming out--I didn't have any solid plans to return to Ren and Neeka but I am committing to a timeline: summer 2016. I'll get started around May, uploads should begin no later than July. 

In the meantime, if you enjoyed this novel you will definitely like Age of Asango. The book is completed and edited with only minor re-work needed for uploads so I'm able to update twice a week (WEDNESDAYS and SATURDAYS). The more you get to know Cassian Asango the more likely you are to detect some parallels between him and Ren. The beast-like qualities, good nature, and unparalleled warrior skills of Cathock and Neeka can be seen in Kota. This book is set in a Rome-like empire with a more complex story than The Soul of a Sith, but it's definitely an enjoyable journey and I hope it keeps you entertained until I am ready to resume Ren's adventures.

You can find Age of Asango here:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/59358467-age-of-asango

Thanks for reading!

Matthew Gibbons Russell