Visiting

(Tweek's POV)

I was having a long day at work, the café was packed and I was the only waiter on duty, actually I'm the only waiter at the café, besides when it was my day off and my mom waitressed, my parents couldn't afford to hire more employees just yet. I was soaked in coffee that I and customers had spilled on me, they were accidents of course but it still wasn't pleasant. One girl asked me why I was twitching, I just ignored her. I just wanted to go home already but I didn't get off work for an hour. I sighed and walked over to yet another table to take yet another order.
"Hello, may I take your-GAH, CRAIG I-I WASN'T EXPECTING YOU TO BE HERE!"
"Hey, Tweek I came to see you. Are your clothes wet?"
"Yeah, that's coffee."
"Jeez, I know you like coffee but you don't need to bathe in it."
I burst out laughing and Craig smiled a little bit.
"When do you get off of work?"
"About forty five minutes."
"Then I'll wait."
"What?"
"I came to see you and hang out with you, I mean if you want me to leave, I can."
"NO NO! I WANT YOU TO STAY HERE!"
"Alright alright, calm down spaz. Could I get a cup of coffee while I wait."
"S-sure, coming right up."
When I turned away from Craig, I noticed that everyone in the café was starring at me. I blushed in embarrassment and ran to the kitchen. When I brought Craig his coffee no one was starring at me anymore, thankfully. It was so nice of Craig to visit me at work.