The Ride

(Tweek's POV)

It was finally the last day of school before summer vacation, I guess I should tell you what happened with Wendy, Stan, and all of that first though. I explained everything to Stan, he apologized and I forgave him. Craig apologize to Stan and he forgave him. We all became friends again and Stan stopped being a wanna be goth. Wendy hates Craig and I now, every time either one of us are by her she always rolls her eyes at us or dramatically sigh at us sometimes she'll even start making out with Cartman (her current boyfriend) in front of us to try and make us jealous, but it doesn't work. Now back to the last day of school before summer vacation. I hadn't even slept the night before I was so excited. I didn't even eat breakfast, I just ran out of the door and wait for Craig and Clyde to get there to walk to school with me. But instead a black car pulled up right in front of me, I started to get worried that someone was about to kidnap me. The back door of the car flung open and I squeezed my eyes shut and I felt my heart stop.
"Tweek? What's wrong?" said a familiar voice.
I slowly opened my eyes to see a concerned looking Craig starring at me. I sighed in relief.
"I'm fine." I assured him.
"Good, get in." he says, pulling me into the car by my arm, and closing the door behind me. In the driver's seat was Token and in the passenger seat was Clyde.
"Token's giving us a ride today." explained Craig.
"I can see this." I giggled, thinking about how I thought I was going to be kidnapped.
"Here." Clyde said tossing a taco at me.
"Thanks!" I said, unwrapping the taco and ate it.
Then Craig reached over and took a bite out of the taco.