{Tear One}

Hi. This story has always been something I wanted to write but never did, glad I'm doing it now! :3

Levy's POV:

This world is fucked up.

It chews you up, then will spit you out as if you were the most bitter thing it has ever tasted. It will show you warmth...then leave you in the blinding cold.

I think this as I inject another shot of heroin into my body. I loved that one second, that single moment once the shot pierces into your body like a bullet. I love that second so much cause I forget, I forget everything about this fucked up world. I forget everything about myself, my life...

Just for a second, I forget the pain.

"You finished?" My dealer grunts. The overwhelming rush enters into my body, I then nod. He gives me that hideous smile of his, and extends his finger out towards me.

"Then come be a good girl and give me some," his slimly voice rings into my ears. I then plaster on a fake smile and move toward him. I couldn't pay for the drugs, so I had to do this.

"I'll be a very good girl." I tell the man.

Juvia's POV:

"Mommy can you tell me a story?" Aqua asks as I lay her down in her small room. I glance down at the little girl, her eyes seemed to sparkle even in the darkness.

"Okay." I say, beginning to stroke her hair.

"What do you want to hear about?"

"Daddy."

I stop stroking her hair, I knew this question would pop up sooner or later. I've been avoiding it for five years of her life now, but why all of the sudden?

"Why do you want to know about Daddy, Aqua?" I question the tiny girl.

"At school we had Father's Career Day...I was the only one who didn't bring a Daddy," she confesses. I felt a ache tingle in my heart.

"I'm so sorry Aqua." I tell her.

"It's okay." She squeaks, her hand than touched my face. That's when the tears began.

"I'm sorry for asking Mommy, I don't need a Daddy..." I try my best to bear a smile, I then bend over and kiss her forehead.

"Good night Aqua." I state before going to sleep on the couch in our rundown apartment. I felt anger boil inside of me, I was angry cause I can't provide for her, angry that she doesn't know her father, and angry that my heart swells every time I think of him.

Jellal's POV:

"You've never loved a woman, hun?" She asked as she curled up beside me in bed, she gently stroked my chest as I puffed on a cigarette.

"Yes I have...only once in my life, though." I replied back.

"Oh, really? Tell me more." She peaked  interest, my eyes glared down at the naked woman.

"Why do you care? You fuck me, I pay you, you leave." I told her. She then shrugged.

"You're interesting, mysterious, I like that in a man."

"Okay, I loved this girl she was my everything. It was your typical love story though, I was a tattoo artist in a band, and she was some posh rich girl."

"What happened?"

"She had a crazy Mom, I mean the woman was actually mentally ill, she's in a institution now for what she's done..."

"What did she do?" For a first time in a long time I felt sad.

"Well me and her, ya see, we had a child." My voice chocked.

"She was a damn beautiful baby girl, she lived with me cause her Mom didn't approve of us together...her Mom then one day went through her phone, and found a picture of our child..."

My voice started to break, my chest felt tight and my throat seemed dried.

"She killed her, that bitch killed my baby girl."

🌹
*•*•*•*