{Tear Eight}

Hello.
•••••••••

Levy POV:

"Gajeel?!" I say shocked, Gajeel stared at me as if he was looking at something that disgusted him.

"What have you become?" He spats to me, he walks towards me and I start to back away.

"You're not in high school anymore! You graduated years ago!" I look down at me feet, and then at the uniform in my hands. I bite my lip, and try my best to hold back tears.

"I need the money..." I begin.

"For what?" He asks, I then look back up at this man who probably doubled in my height. That's when the sadness became replaced with pure anger.

"You know what!" I scream.

"You're the reason I'm like this, I could've been a doctor or a therapist..." The tears start to fall, and I feel nasty to be in my own body.

"When we dated, you got me into drugs you were able to turn your life back around...I wasn't." My knees hit the ground, and I cover my body with my uniform. I wanted to leave, I didn't want anybody to see me like this.

"Please leave me like you did that one time." I crack, feeling utterly pathetic. I then feel his big arms wrap around me, and I suddenly feel myself being lifted up.

"I found you for a reason." Gajeel whispers into my ear, he then puts me down.

"We'll stay here for the night, then tomorrow we'll go to my place...we'll then start from there."
*•*•*
Juvia POV:

I immediately run towards my daughter, and pick her up and twirl her around. "I've missed you so much." I say holding back tears, afraid to let her go. Aqua then wraps her arms around my neck.

"Is he really my Daddy, Mommy?" 

I look at Gray, and he looks back at me smiling. "Oh, what a shitty place you got here, Juvia."

"This is no place to raise a child...more evidence for me to win in court."

"Shunt up." I grunt, not in the mood for him. I was just happy to see my daughter again.

"Can we go in and talk?" Gray asks pointing at the door. I give him a good look this time and see he hasn't aged at all, he grew a little stubble and gained a few bags, but he still looks the same.

*•*•*•*

"Wow it's actually cute in here, well I guess you really can't judge a book buy its cover."  Gray says glancing around, as I hand him a cup of tea I spitted in.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"You," he says back followed by a laugh. He inches closer, and inch back.

"Did you really stop loving me, Juvia?" He questions.

"I never stopped loving you-"

"I was young and stupid Gray."

"Aqua wasn't a mistake, we've both agreed that I shouldn't wear a condom."

"Like I just said, I was young and stupid...I regret it all, okay?"

Gray frowns and sets his tea cup down, he opens his mouth to speak but I cut him off.

"Why? Why did you come out of nowhere and start this bullshit." I ask, trying my best not to cry. Gray pulls me towards him and starts to kiss me.

"Cause I throughly believe in marrying the woman I love."

•••••
I hope you liked this chapter, do you think Gray has good that in word I can't spell lmao.