chapter 33 cont

London POV
We were just about to leave the restaurant and I saw perrie pull my dad over and I just climbed all the way to back seat in the car and looked at the window while everyone piled in zayn and Perrie came to the back with me. Then we were off to the hotel.
Faith POV
Daddy was acting weird ever since we left the restaurant "hey Vanessa do you think you and faith could stay with Liam and Sophia because I need to talk with London" daddy said.
"Sure" Vanessa said.
We arrived to the hotel and said goodbye to each other and we walked up to the room and Vanessa got her stuff and dad gave me my stuff and said goodbye and me and Vanessa went to Sophia and Liam's room for the night.
London POV
I saw Vanessa and faith leave with clothes and I got my clothes and took a long shower trying to waist time so I won't have to speak with dad. After about 10 minutes I got out and dried off and put my long pajama pants on and my tank top I brushed my wet curly hair into a bun and went out to the room and plugged my phone in because it was almost dead.
"London we need to talk" I herd dad said coming out the kitchen.
"Nah I'm good I'm tired I think I'm going to go to bed" I said walking out the kitchen.
"London please" my dad said.
"What" I turned around.
" perrie told me why you guys were in the bathroom for so long" dad said.
"Okay and?" I said.
"I'm very sorry I did not realize I meant so much to you" Dad said.
"Will you did now you don't I thought you were the best dad I guess I'm wrong " I flatly said and my dad looked at me like he was going to cry.
"Save the tears you had your chance and guess what you blew it I honestly thought you loved me and cared for me but I guess that was a dream" I said at him and walked to a random bed.
"Princess I love you and care about you I had no time to call" dad said.
"Don't call me princess you obviously had time to call Vanessa I'm not your princess no more you have your 2 princesses I never was your princess" I said and it hurt when I said it.
" London I'm sorry I honestly tried but I don't know what's up with me" he said.
"Yeah you didn't try hard enough you don't know how many nights I wished you would call me I wished you came to my graduation you missed Christmas with me and my birthday I'm done dad I give up I guess dreams don't come true" I whispered and I felt wetness on my face.
"Honey I'm sorry I got caught up with faith and work I forgot about you"dad said looking at me and he had a tear coke down his face.
" yeah I know" I said.
I looked at him and walked to the bed and I layed down and I saw my dad walk out of the room. I felt so bad that I had to say those words I started crying and about 5 minutes later I got up to go search for him. I looked down the hallway and he wasn't there I went downstairs and he wasn't there. I texted perrie and he wasn't there where could he have gone. I walked outside and saw no one I walked back inside and up the elevator and I went to every floor and could not find him I was getting worried.
I went back to our hotle room and I opened the door and looked for him. I herd the door open and I saw my dad I layed back down and the lights turned off.
Not even 30 minutes later I found my self climbing into bed with him. "I forgive you dad" I whispered. He pulled me close into his chest and held on to me and he kissed my forehead and we stayed like that for the rest of the night.