1- Those Damn Green Eyes

"Good sex is like good bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand."

As Camila is currently having sex with her boyfriend she somehow can not seem to get Lauren off of her mind. Her milky soft skin, her piercing green eyes, her smell, everything about the girl seems to entice her. Once she starts thinking about the green eyed girl she falls into a trance and becomes distracted and completely unaware of the world around her. The same applies to the situation she's in right now.

The boy lays on top of her, hands on either side of her head whilst he thrusts his hips in and out of her in a circular motion. While repeatedly doing so he leans down close to her and begins to whisper dirty nothings into her ear. But even this couldn't bring the girl's attention back to him. All she could think about was Lauren. She wanted that girl so badly, needed her almost.

Damn green eyes.

Damn voice that I find so hot.

Damn red luscious lips.

DAMN GIRL.

Camila just can't get the girl off of her mind so she closes her eyes hoping to clear her mind and focus on her very loving boyfriend. Yet, all she can see is Lauren's face, and she can swear for that a brief moment Lauren is there with her instead. That the green eyed girl is the one fucking her, and thought is oh so pleasing for Camila. She craved Lauren.

Well... It simply couldn't hurt to imagine Lauren being the one making love to her right? Maybe it would actually get her turned on enough to reach an orgasm this time.

So she does it, she closes her eyes and pictures the girl. On top of her with her hair falling down both sides of her face. Her usually light green eyes slightly darkened, and her lips slightly swollen from the searing kiss they previously had shared. The sight is such a turn on and she wants nothing more than to lean in and kiss the girl, but at the moment things are going way too slow for her pace.

The brown eyed girl lets out a moan throwing her head back into the pillow before pulling her lip in between her teeth.

"Fuck, harder."

The command is simple yet the pace is still not fast enough for her.

"Faster baby, god please go faster." Camila moans out gripping the sheets beside her.

"Oh god, oh god, yes just like that."

She doesn't hear when the boy tells her that he's close to orgasming, as she's too busy in her own world.

"Fuck yes, keep going," she moans, "so fucking good."

To Camila, in this moment she's so turned on she knows that she is probably about to have the best orgasm of her life and in her mind it is all because of the one and only Lauren Jauregui.

"Ohhhh god, Lauren yes, you're gonna make me cum."

The words slip out of her mouth before she can even process them and her eyes instantly pop open as her body that was shuddering just moments before tenses. She lets out a gasp as Shawn freezes instantly stopping his motions.

"Camila... What the FUCK?" Shawn lets climbing off of Camila and getting off of the bed. "What the hell was that?"

Fuck. I am fucked. The girl thinks to herself.

"Did you seriously just moan out another person's name- better yet a girl- while we were having sex?"

"Uhm... You might want to put some clothes on..." She lets out nervously while running a hand through her hair and looking away. Not that a male's body grossed her out or anything but... Dicks just... Dangle.