2- Well don't I Just Have the Best Luck?

"Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power."

"Hey Dinah do you have any idea where Lauren is? I need to talk to her." Camila says running a hand through her hair nervously for about the zillionth time, but also in a rush considering Dinah is just about to walk out the door of her and Lauren's shared apartment.

"Yeah, she's in her room you can go in but make sure you lock the door behind me please and thanks. Hey, and no sex in places I utilize like my room, the couch or the kitchen counter-"

"DINAH we are not going to have sex oh god." Camila states, her cheeks heating up and taking the form of a rosy color. Not that she would mind making love to Lauren in any of those places... In fact she'd be happy to do it but that doesn't mean that her best friend's words didn't make her a little flustered.

"Yeah yeah, gotta go LOVE YOU." The blonde girl says as her final words before leaving in a haste. Leaving Camila alone, with her thoughts, minor nervousness and let's not forget, the Lauren Jauregui.

The younger Cuban girl paces around their small but cozy living room a few times, mumbling to her self trying to calm her nerves when in fact it was making her even more nervous if possible.

"Camila you got this, just knock on her room door and try not to trip over anything, don't stutter and be cool, you got this." She mumbles to herself whilst furrowing her brows (Eyebrows on fleek. [This is why I have no friends bye]).

No... Wait don't go to her room yet, you'll most likely fuck up.

Her subconscious taunts, making her walk and take a seat on the black leather couch. So many thoughts were running through the girl's mind. What is she going to say? Why is she even here in the first place? How will Lauren react, will she find her creepy? For fuck's sake the green eyed girl could even be getting out of the shower at the moment and Camila would have no idea because she decided to show up to the shared apartment oh so unexpectedly.

At that last thought, Camila's mind is filled with unholy thoughts. Of Lauren, of Lauren naked, getting out of a steamy shower with her skin glistening, towel wrapped around her as a bead of water forms a trail from the dip in between her neck and her collarbone down her chest and in between her breasts. If she was nervous to face Lauren then, she's definitely too afraid to go face her now. How could she be in the presence of the girl that she has fantasized about a countless number of times? It was nearly impossible.

Mustering up enough courage the girl gets off of the sofa and straightens out her dress before walking towards the back of the apartment where the bedrooms were.

Camila is confident up until the moment where she is two feet away from the green eyed girl's bedroom and for a split second she ponders the thought of bolting out of the apartment right then and there. Until she hears sounds of movement that is. Being the nosy girl she is, she freezes in her place and listens more closely to the noises coming from the moving and that is when she hears it. Small and barely audible whimpers that could belong to only one person.

At this point Camila stands there frozen, barely even breathing as her brain tries to analyze what could possibly be going on in the room just two feet away from her. As her curiosity gets the best of her she walks closer to the bedroom -careful of making any noise (and feeling a bit like a creep)- determinedly.

"Well curiosity definitely has killed the fucking cat." Camila lets out under a breath along with a gasp as her heart nearly stops at the sight in front of her.