How Did we get here?

"Okay we are inside the first of seventeen different dreams only one out of them all those will come true so I am going to run you throw what to do to get through them with no one getting harmed. " Isabella said as she looked at me sitting in a hospital bed right beside me as she softly hold each other's hand as our fingers in twine. We looked around or setting. "Why are we in a hospital?" I asked as she shrugs. "your dream" she said "Correction not my dream remember what you told me". I replied with a bit of sarcasm mixed with a I win attitude. 

 "Hey, I am here helping you out of the kindness of my own heart risking my whole life! So I can leave at anytime I want so if you want to keep your Sheldon Cooper act up I will leave right now." Isabella said with a bit of anger in her voice as she took her hand away standing up off of the bed and and over to the door. "Fine!" I yelled a bit scared I didn't want to lose her like I did before. She looks at me with a soften look seeing my fear building up in me. "Come on then" She said in a calm tone as she holds her hand out for me. I take her hand as we both peaked out of the room when suddenly the lights flickered then shattered all over the hall way "Run!" Was the last thing I heard from Isabella before everything went black.  

//Hey ....so finally our first part is up it is kinda a sneak peak on what the book is going to be like :D Chapter one is on it way either tonight or next Sunday it will be up cause I am in the middle of exams

 :( sucks I know right?  Anyway if you guys have any questions or any suggestions on how the story should go be free to leave them in the comments or even contact us on here or Ask.fm  at  https://ask.fm/thevampgirls but please let me know if you want me or Rebel Angel. Love you all and hope that you guys and girls enjoy reading our book talk you all soon :D

~ MAD FOX~