Demons VI

PART I

~•~

"Gyu. The United States's rank two invited us with a fight with them. They have 13 members with the name of Brutal Killers Gang." Sungyeol reported after checking his laptop.

"There's no reason for us not to accept it." Sunggyu answered him.

"What time would it be?" Dongwoo asked Yeol.

"Later at 9:00 PM in G.E. They arrived here yesterday." L answered him while looking at his own laptop.

"Brutal Killers, huh?" Namu scoffed.

"They are known to be war freaks cause they would always end up killing their enemies in a brutal manner." Sungyeol simply said.

"They might be USA's rank two but it won't change the fact that we are the rank one worldwide." Sungjong butt in emphasizing each words.

"You're right, Kid." Pagsangayon naman ni Hoya.

Tsk! What a bunch of stubborn idiots! Almost all of America's top ten and the lower ranks are our underlings. Silang rank two, five and nine lang naman ang matataas ang ere and too proud of themselves that they are too great. Really an idiots! Sa isip isip ni Sunggyu.

"Inform ko na kayo ah. I know I can handle them perfectly but I wouldn't want to risk my face kasi I would be my sister's escort two days from now." Pahayag ni Woohyun.

"How many are they, by the way?" Hoya asked.

"Their gang consists of thirteen people. Didn't you heard it? Yeol already told us awhile ago." Sarkastikong sagot ni L.

"Tsk! Yeah right!" Yun nalang ang nasabi ni Hoya.

"Isa lang sa akin. I need to be careful not to get scratches specially on the face." Nakangising sambit ni Namu.

"Tsk! Oo na nga!" Angil ni Sungjong.

"Punta lang kaming Empyrean mga abnoy." Paalam ni Dongwoo na sinamahan ni Yeol.

"Ikaw yung abnoy dito no." Kontra naman ni Namu na tinawanan lang ni Dongwoo.

Kasalukuyan silang nasa bahay ni Sunggyu dahil napagusapan ng mga gunggong na doon daw sila maghahapunan. 'Mga patay-gutom talaga!' Sambit ni Sunggyu sa isipan.

"I'll be upstairs and would take a nap. Just wake me up later." Sabi ni Sunggyu sabay akyat.

~•~
They arrived at G.E. five minutes earlier than 9PM and they headed to the arena because all battles between gangs are held there. This arena looks like a huge dome wherein there's a huge square stage just like the battlefield Cell from Dragon Ball Z created. It was located in the middle of G.E. and a bulletproof glass was built around the stage which is six feet away from the entire stage itself.

Outside this battlefield-like aquarium are seats for the audience. Then on the very front part of the arena are thrones located at the top of the crowd. Seven thrones for the seven demons and of course they own that throne.

"Tonight, we're going to see ourselves whether the Demon Angels gang will be dethroned by the Brutal Killers Gang or not, so let's not wait any moment and start the fun right this instant!" The MC announced and we heard the crowds loud cheer.