The Famous Pianist!

Sangs POV

"You will help with the school but don't go off and get yourself a bunch of boy toys." Marie informed me smirking.

I may be the famous one but she is in control.

"If you somehow find a guy that isnt into you because your easy, send him to me." I nod along only half listening. I know the drill she does this before every red carpet walk, every interview, every fan signing, you name a famous public place and she repeats this.

"Are you even listening you spoiled brat." Marie says smacking my thigh and I'm sure leaving a mark. I nod.

"Alright lets go!" She said clapping her hands and squeeling. I want to roll my eyes but I have a feeling someone would catch it on a camera and send it into a magazine company to get easy money on a big celebrity.

I walk through the crowded corridor and remember thinking to myself this wasn't so bad. Honestly I was a bit nervous but I didn't think anyone would try anything between here and the parking lot.

But then again, what do I know, I am compaigning good behaviuor so... I mentally shake my head, doesnt matter why I'm here it is just another two years until I am eighteen and Im done.

I know that my fame isn't going to completely just be forgotten and I will still have to do some spaced out interviews for a while but I dont think that after five or ten years all of this is going to matter.

I see a camera flash and look over only to see a extremely enthusiatic girl waving and smiling. I giggle at the adorable face she's making and wave back. She smiles and turns to her friend squeeling like a pig and pointing.

I sigh because I know that no matter what I do, even if they dont care about the fame I cant have friends.

"Ah! Miss. Sorenson! Very nice to meet you!" A pudgy, tall man says taking my hand and shaking it. He has a small smile on his face and from the confused looks that have been sent our way at the smile, im guessing it doesnt happen very often.

"You must be Mr. Hendricks?" I say taking a wild leap. From his stature and hospitality I think he is the principal.

"Yes of course." He said standing up straighter and puffing out his chest a little. His actions catch me off gaurd because I rarely get this response from older men.

"It is very nice to meet you. Thank you for inviting me to your school and giving me the pleasure to stay for an entire year." I really hope he didn't pick up on the sarcasm in the last part. I might have sounded a little to enthusiastic but if he asks I would just blame it on nerves.

"This school is not a pleasure, it is a hell. Do you not remeber your here to set good examples." A scary man with beady, watery eyes asks while giving me a once over. I steel my spine against the shiver that threatens to escape.

I fake a small laugh and smile.

"Of course." I learned along time ago that if you wanted to please rude adults you had to agree with them.

"Mr. Mcoy." He said sticking out a sweaty hand. I try very hard not to grimace.

"Sang Sorenson." I say smiling. He grunts unattractivly and shows me to a secluded office down a long hallway.

"Just because your famous you cant think that you will get free reign with the school rules. You will follow them." I nod quickly not liking the look in his rat like eyes.

Mr. Hendricks had knocked on the office door and poked his head inside by the time that Mcoy had got done talking.

"You may go in. One of these women will help you with your schedule." Hendricks said smiling and opening the door wider for me. I smiled and nodded my thanks and walked inside.

After I got done with my schedule I had almost all AP classes a gym class and a free period in the music room which I am sure will not be a free period at all because of interviews and such.

"Miss Sang! We have to talk to you about the interview tomorrow." I hear a masculine voice shout. I turned my head only to see my biggest idle ever.

Victor Morgan.

He has so much soul in his piano peices that sometimes in the past I would cry. Lately though his peices haven't been as soulfull. Still beautiful, absolutley gorgous but not soulfull.

I look behind Mr. Morgan to see two very good looking men. One with long blond hair and amazing chocolate eyes and one with a angular face and two blond streaks in his otherwise chesnut hair.

"Victor Morgan It's such a pleasure to meet you." I say awed. I can feel myself blushing and probably acting weird but I couldnt care less. I am finally meeting my favorite pianist.

My words seem to have surprised him because he sits there blushing.

"I love your work, It's amazing and I always try to figure out how you make the notes blend but I cant quite ever get it." I ramble. He keeps getting redder and I think he might be angry with me for bringing it up.

"I didnt mean to-"

"Oh no your fine! I was just surprised you knew who I was." He said smiling widely. He then shook my hand. I couldnt contain my excitement and giggled blushing profusly.

"Shoot sorry how rude of me!" I said face palming. I couldnt believe that I didnt introduce myself to his friends. They probably think I am conceded.

"Im Sang Sorenson." I say grinning at the blond one and sticking out my hand he smiles and I get put in a daze for a moment.

Well that is until he leans down and kisses my hand. Then Im fully alert and blushing brighter than a fire truck.

He must sense my obvious embarement because he chuckles and smoothes his thumb over my knuckles.

"Im Lucian Taylor, but you can call me Luke." He says grinning ear to ear. I smile wider and turn to the one with the blond streaks and hold out my hand for him to shake.

"Sang Sorenson. Well I mean I just said that but," I ramble of course and he cuts me off with a laugh. I look down blushing and slowly retract my outstretched hand.

I then feel a warm hand encompasing mine and I look up to see him grinning.

"Gabriel Coleman at your service." I giggle and he smiles wider.

"Sang!" I hear Maries squeaky voice and stop laughing and pull in my hand quickly. I had forgotten where we are and look around only to be met with the confused stares of my peers. I blush more and look down.

"Come on we need to get home." Marie grumbles and clutces me arm tightly before pulling me out of the building.

"I cant wait until mom heres about this." She laughs and looks at me once we get to the parking lot.

"Now I have proof that your easy you little bitch." She laughs and gets into the expensive car my dad innsisted on buying.

I sigh and look through the window hoping that the punishment is quick and not anything that I have to kneel. I have a small interview tomorrow and need to wear a dress or skirt for it.

'Home' is a big house on sunnyvale court that was acceptable and not outrages amount of money. Plus nobody will find out my mother is sick.

Home sweet home' the quote goes.

Home has never been sweet to me.