Best Friends

Finally it was time.. I took a chance to peek at the audience from behind the curtains and saw Baekhyun with his girlfriend..
"Byul!" I looked behind me and saw Ji Eun all dressed up and pampered for her stage duet with Kyungsoo. "Glad you can make it! You look stunning!!" I smiled.
"Same to you!" I saw Kyungsoo walking around the corner with Chanyeol coming in this direction.
Its my first time seeing Chanyeol in a suit. He looks fresh and clean! Actually... quite handsome and manly. "Byul-ah??" Omo, I lost my train if thought.. "Ye-Yeah?" Chanyeol laughed as he placed his palm on my forehead.
"You still have a fever.. you sure you can do this?" I nodded my head. "I can do this!" Chanyeol's smile grew bigger. "I like this Happy Byul personality!" Happy?? Do I really look happy?? Just then we heard the audience clap.
"Well, thats our cue." We went in our spots in the audience to watch others perform. "Just wait here Byul, I have to get my guitar." "Araso!" He's telling me to wait, like i'd run off somewhere or something.. I turned around and saw Baekhyun looking in my direction so I instantly turned my head around. Whew that was close.. "Give it up for Kyungsoo and Ji Eun!" I plodded as loud as I could. They started off well! Their sweet like voices blended well together. They sure do look cute together since they both have the baby face. "Wah, they sure are our competition." I looked at chanyeol's direction and saw him carrying his guitar case. Hul, he never looked better. "All set?" He nodded his head. Just as they ended the audience chanted their name. "Wow! What a duet! Lets give it up for our next contestant,
Park Chanyeol and Baek Byul!"
Chanyeol grabbed my hand and pulled me up on the stage. Omo, he's making me blush in front of all these people.. "Hana, Dul, Set."
Chanyeol swiftly started playing his guitar. I took a deep breath, and took one last look at Baekhyun and closed my eyes..

"Rain and the music fades, I think of you.. So you went out that night it began to rain. Rain and the music fades, I think of you."

Then I opened my eyes before getting too into it. I looked at Chanyeol singing, wah he has a great voice. He sure was born to be a musician!

"So you went out that night it began to rain"

I couldn't help but smile.
We sang the chorus together

"Today, I just send this rain day
Oh beautiful music of our love stories like Because so sick flow like rain.. Oh! Today, I just send this rain day.. Oh beautiful music of our love stories like
Because so sick flow like rain-"

Everything went well until... Chanyeol's guitar string broke making it cut his & my finger.. How could this be?! "Byul! Are you okay?!" Chanyeol placed his guitar down and Held my bleeding finger.

I looked at the audience and saw Baekhyun standing up with a worried look.. Wh-why would he be concerned? "Chanyeol, your bleeding too!" The teachers walked up on stage giving us a cloth to put pressure on our fingers. "Kaja, i'll treat that for you." He grabbed my hand leaving his finger be. I looked at Baekhyun one last time, his worried expression still remained on his face..

"Wah, that was beautiful until the guitar string broke! I will now get the results of the winner from the judges!" We heard the MC speak backstage as Chanyeol treated my wound. "Damn it..." I sat down on the stool while, the giant Chanyeol was bending down treating my finger. "It looks bad.. How could the string end up hiting your finger too?" I smiled at Chanyeol. "Yah, you can't smile like this. Look what happened to your finger."

"The winners are; Ji Eun and Do Kyungsoo from class 203!"
As expected.. We heard the audience clap from backstage.
"Don't listen to that.. We could've won if it weren't for my damn guitar string breaking.." I patted his head, he even looks cuter now that he's angry. "Don't worry, at least we tried." I looked to my left and saw Baekhyun. I took my hand of Chanyeol's head as he fast approached the both of us. He looked angry... Omo..OMO!!
"Park Chanyeol!!" Baekhyun instantly punched Chanyeol at the side of his face, What the hell?!
"Baekhyun-ah!!" Making me jump up from my seat as soon as Chanyeol hit the ground. He then bent his knee's and continued punching Chanyeol on the face. "STOP!!"
I pulled baekhyun, from his arms hoping it would calm him down.
"YOU SON OF A B*TCH!! I'VE BEEN HOLDING IT IN ALL THESE TIMES YOU DON'T DESERVE BYUL. I TOLD YOU IF ONE FINGER OF HER GETS HURT YOUR DONE." I Squeezed him tighter.. Stop.. Baekhyun please.. what are you doing?... He finally calmed down.
"Byul.." he grabbed my arm and pulled me outside leaving the beaten up Chanyeol alone. "Yah, let go!" I looked behind me and saw Chanyeol in despair.
"Byul.. lets be best friends again.." w-what did he just say??
"I made a mistake, Byul.. I should've believed you. Mianhe."
avoid his sweet eyes avoid his sweet eyes... "What these??" He approached me while trying to enlarge his eyes. I said that out loud again... I pushed him as I began to laugh. "I told Park Chanyeol, to stop playing with you. If you ever got hurt he'd be hearing it from me." Chanyeol!
I totally forgot he was hurt!
"Mianhe, Baekhyun! Lets talk about this later!!" Before I even started running from him Baekhyun grabbed my arm tightly and wrapped his arm around me.
"Why do you look so pale? I'll take care of you from now on Baby girl." Goosebumps suddenly appeared on my arms.. Omo, he called me baby girl again..
"That time, when you saw me kissing Seolhyun... When I said Baby girl, I had meant that for you. Seolhyun just.. she just-"
"Stop, Baekhyun that was the past, we'll be best friends now. No matter what happens!"