Chapter 3:Was it a Nightmare?

You sleepily open your eyes to adjust to the brightness. You didn't sleep until 3 hours after the nightmare last night, but the one thing that was on your mind was, 'was it really just a nightmare? It felt so.....real' but you didn't know what to think of it so in the time being, you just put it aside.

You get up and see Laurance on patrol around the village, he seems to act perfectly normal around everyone else, but for some reason whenever he's around you.............he just..........acts so strange compared to the guy you see on patrol.

You decide to go for  a walk around the village and spot Aphmau building what looks like a house, you walk up to her, "Hey Aphmau, what are you doing?" You ask, "Oh, hey (Y/N), heh well it's funny that you asked, because im making a house for you!" She excitingly says, "Really!? Thank you so much Aphmau, you know it's hard to find a lord who does so many things for their village!" You remark, "Heh, thanks" she replies.

You're still trying to figure out whether or not it was a nightmare, so you decide to go looking, you take an iron sword for protection and start to head out to the forest, but what you didn't know is that Laurance noticed you leaving through the gate and he decided to follow you.(#Stalker) When you can hardly go any further when you notice something that looks like ruins, you run there to find it's the village from your nightmare, which means.....the things you saw were true, you fall to your knee's and start to shed tears. You still don't realise Laurance was following you, until you hear a twig snap, you get up and pull out your iron sword, then you see who it is. You lower your weapon and just start to walk past Laurance without a word, then he grabs your wrist, "W-What are you doing?" You ask in shock, "You're not going anywhere until I get answers." He says with anger in his voice, but you also hear a little bit of concern, "Fine, whatever." You reply, and explain to him your nightmare, also how it turns out it was real, why you were running and how you found the gate. "Wow" he remarks,"Yeah, thats pretty much it, can I go back to the village now?!" You're really irritated and Laurance can tell you are, "Fine." You go back to Phoenix Drop, then you notice a mark on your wrist from where Laurance had grabbed you.

A/N

Sorry if mah chapters are short. :3 Ish just mah style

-Digger ^-^                                                                                                                                                                                          -P.S. I LIEK MINCRAF