iScene 7 -Getting Closer-

(y/n)'s POV
After the heavy drama scene, Renei explained to me what happened and I quickly got dress and rushed out of the infirmary to look for Sting, especially for Natsu. I went to the others at the balcony who are busy watching the games.

"This leaves the Dragon Slayers pathetically competing for 6th and 7th place. Despite feeling completely awful, Natsu and Gajeel persistently push on forward!!"Chapati's voice was heard all through out the arena and I slowly walk infront to watch the game.

"Hey (y/n)! Thank God that your okay!" Lucy shouted and gave me a hug then Gray and Erza went near me.

"I'm really sorry (y/n). Please forgive me " Erza pleaded and I just shook my head telling her that everything was an accident and no one knew that it would happen and just let the issue dissappear once and for all.

Erza smiled at me when Gray suddenly grab my hand as he push through our guildmates leading me infront of the crowd where Master Mavis and Master Makarov was seating.

"Look at Natsu" Gray told me and I followed him as I scan the lacrima vision and I saw Natsu and Gajeel crouching on the top of some moving barrels. I gulped when I felt something wrong with my stomach..Just by looking at it makes me sick.

"Move...Forward!!" Natsu shouted with determination in between his groans.

The camera suddenly focused on Sting while he stands on top of the moving barrels, He is sweating like hell but all of a sudden I felt my heart skipped a beat. T-this is wrong. What is happening to me? I took a deep breath as my hands automatically touched my chest feeling my heart beat fast.

"Lame, Your're totally serious even though you cant draw on any power" Sting annoyingly told Natsu using his low-serious voice.

I continued to watch them and I started to worry when Gajeel and Natsu were groaning and shouting in pain trying to move just to finish the race. They were struggling to on the Chariot but they look so determine to get to the finish line.

"Go ahead! I'll give this match to you, after this one we're gonna keep on winning anyway. We're not gonna miss one or two points" he cockily uttered as he stays on his position.

"Dont cry about that one point later, kid" Gajeel sternly told Sting as he continue to fight back his motion sickness.

Natsu and Gajeel looks pathetic trying their best to move forward, they were shouting and groaning but they still continue to fight and I'm touch to see them do their best just to win some points.

I glanced at Sting when his blue sapphire eyes met with mine and I literally melt even though I was just watching him at the lacrima vision because they are on Domus Flau. I fell down on the floor and I cant feel my freaking legs! Sh*t! Did he chanted a spell on me or what? I quickly got up and turned if anyone saw me. Thank God they were all busy watching.

"Would you answer me one thing?" Sting asked the two dragon slayers infront of him.

"Why did you decide to participate on the tournament? I wouldn't believe you were the same Fairy Tail from back in the day.. Are you worried about the strength of your guild? About your public image?" He asked and I continued to watch them lost in words.

"The Fairy Tail that I know they were more like...They did everything at their own pace. They didn't give a damn about what people thought of them" Sting said using a hard tone when Natsu suddenly spoke.