iScene 13 -No way-

(Y/n's POV)

When I was about to go back to the lodge I saw Renei frantically running towards me with an awfully worried face. I went up to her to see if she's doing alright.

"What happened? Is there something wro—"
She cutted me off  with a growl and looked up to me

"TOTALLY BIG-BIG WRONG! Natsu and Happy is planning to charge into Sabertooth's lodging house"

"What do you mean charge into sabertooth's lodge?" My eyes opened widely along with my lips.

"You heard me crystal clear, lady! Now, get your ass moving before they wreck havoc agai— "

Before I can even react a loud blast blared across the streets, it's not far away from where we are and my gutts is giving me off this feeling that it's Natsu and Happy's doing.

"Dont just stand there (Y/n), let's go!" Renei shouted and she quickly picked me up.

We flew right towards Sabertooth's lodging house and I can totally tell just from all the yelling and ruccus happening inside the lodge that it is Natsu's doing. We were taken aback when another explosion happened which caused the wall infront of us to crumble, I saw Natsu angrily beating up Sabertooth's guild members and giving them a good scolding while he's at it.

What is he even doing? Why is he the one who's mad when in fact he was the one who infiltrated their privacy? When will this two bimbos learn not to mess with other guilds? Ugh! They'll be getting a beating from me later.

I jumped into the scene to stop Natsu from punching another guy, I ran infront of him and caught his punch while glaring at him.

"Stop this nonsense right now, Natsu." I growled angrily and tightly squeezed unto his curved hand.

"What are you doing here (y/n)?" he asked in a serious tone and I let go of his hand.

"Isnt it obvious? Youre causing trouble again! What else am I supposed to do?" Natsu walk passed me and pointed a finger at Jiemma, Sabertooth's master.

"I just want to teach this old jerk a lesson for kicking Yukino out of his guild!" I looked at Natsu and he's gritting his teeth, his eyes are filled with anger towards Jiemma. But this guy did not even flinched.

Dont tell me Yukino got expelled just because she losed a fight with Kagura, I did remember that but why would this stupid guild do such a thing? Theyre comepletely heartless! Jiemma doesnt even treat his guild members as his family but rather he treats them as if they are just some part of his collection and a ticket to being number one. He is just there with his buttcheeks on the damn seat.

"Anybody who doesnt treat their comrades as comrades is on my list!" Natsu shouted and  he charged into Jiemma.

"Firing hammer of the Lighting Flame dragon!" Before Natsu could even hit Jiemma a woman with long black hair and bun shaped dango loops appeared between them, she held Natsu's fist firmly and smirked at him.

"Minerva!" Jiemma exclaimed as his eyes widened at the sight of the woman in front of him.

"My lady?!" I heard a very familiar voice, almost shouting, that came from behind. I immediately turned to see if it was him, and in an instant my eyes met with a pair of sapphire ones, it was Sting and besides him was Rogue.

"That was a nice punch" the woman said slyly I looked at Natsu who was glaring at this girl named Minerva. I'm feeling that this girl is bad news, her black still eyes were relaxed as if she's just enjoying the show. Natsu recoiled throwing his fist to the side while the woman backed off a little bit and glances at me before peering back at Natsu.

"Minerva, you have some nerve to interfere like that" Sabertooth's master spoke with authority but the woman did not even blinked.

"I'm sure that you're gonna win father" Minerva stated with confidence as she looked at Jiemma. I felt the corner of my eye twitch in annoyance just by seeing how proud this girl is about herself. Who does she think she is? A goddess or some sort?

"Why won't we get this over with. It is clear that you and your friend are the aggressors here" she stated arrogantly and it only made me feel more pissed with her. I did not fought back the urge of not talking back and the words fumbled off my lips.

"Excuse me? I just got here lady!" I snapped back at her and she glances over me. The side of her lips contorted upwards turning in an evil grin as if she wanted to provoke us.

"Needless to say, If I were you I will back down from this fight right now" her toadpole eyebrows raised as she scoffed. Me and Natsu just stood our ground looking at her with contempt, I readied myself into a stance and curled my fist. I am so ready to punch this girl's face but before I could even make a move Happy and Renei appeared in Minerva's arms.

"Natsu! (Y/n)! I'm sorry" they both cried out as Minerva cradles them in her arms.

"Happy! Renei!" Me and Natsu shouted in unison. I felt my jaw clenching at the sight of Minerva holding Happy and my exceed captive and all tied up. Shit! How sly can this woman get?

Minerva continued to pet Happy and nuzzles her cheek at him but the woman was wearing a devilish smile in her face while looking straight at us.

"In exchange, I'm asking the two of you to behave in a mature fashion and get out of our guild lodge" she demanded. My (e/c) orbs glower at Minerva and I can't afford to put Happy or Renei's life in danger. I held my back as best as I could because I really wanted to slit her throat open and show her who she is messing with.

Natsu's tongue clicked in anger as he also held himself back, I bit my lower lip and sighed patting Natsu's shoulder. He looked at me and his whole stature became relaxed, he gazes at Minerva with a surrendering look.

The black haired woman laughed inwardly before letting the two exceeds go. Renei ran towards me frantically as I stoop down and embraced her tightly. I picked her up and tried to calm her down, I did not even bothered to look at Minerva who was standing there insolently. Natsu also did not budge and went beside me.

As I glance towards the exit I saw Sting standing besides it, he looks concerned with my distress and I can tell it just by how sad his eyes are. He was about to say something but he withdrew and stared down to the floor, I felt a faint thump in my heart and averted my gaze away from him.

It was stupid for me to think that we have a chance to be together but with how things are going on, there is no way in hell that the fates will allow us especially now that our guilds are total and complete rivals.

(AN: My deepest apologies goes to all of you guys who has been waiting for this book to update. It took me two years before I can fully recover from my illness, I'm really thankful for all of your support and I do hope that you'll enjoy the next chapters)