Chapter 6

"Feliciano! Oh there you are! I was wondering where could you be!" 'Ludwig' said, immediately embracing him, which was a complete surprise. His hug felt genuine. It felt like it wasn't the stoic and grumpy Ludwig he knew, but someone completely different. This Ludwig was wearing a black t-shirt, his muscles bulging a bit more than normal and wearing cargo shorts. His face looked relaxed, the buttons on his eyes sewn in.

"Feliciano-kun, we've been expecting you. We just made some pasta for your liking, are you hungry?" 'Kiku' asked, smiling. Kiku on the other hand was wearing some sweatpants and a anime t-shirt of Your Lie In April, an anime Feliciano was hooked on after Kiku showed him. He was holding a phone, being much more casual than he was in front of Feliciano and Ludwig.

Feliciano honestly had a sense of uneasiness towards these people. They were his friends, but he wasn't sure if they really were his friends. The buttons really gave it away to him. He felt awkward and 'Ludwig' noticed.

"What's wrong Feliciano?" 'Ludwig' asked, putting his arm around Feliciano, who slowly started to forget his uneasiness.

"You aren't my Lud and Kiku... They don't... Don't..."

"Don't have what Feliciano-kun?" Kiku asked, giving a lopsided smile that creeped Feliciano out.

"N-never mind, it's nothing..." He muttered quietly, his legs shaking a bit.

"Good. Now come join us for some pasta." Germany said, grabbing ahold of Italy's hand and leading him towards a table, where there were plates stacked on top of each other, all with pasta. The aroma made Feliciano drool, for it was his absolute favorite dish no doubt.

Why did this feel so...good? There still was a part of Feliciano who knew that this was too good to be true- but why bother with all of that? Luddie and Kiku actually seem to like his company for once and not put a fake smile whenever there was pasta around...

"Eat all you want Feliciano-kun." Kiku said, eating a bit with a big smile on his face.

Feliciano picked up his fork nervously, taking a bite.

"It tastes good, did you make this Luddie?" Feliciano asked, amazed. Ludwig smiled and nodded, replying,
"Of course. The best for my friends."

"I didn't know you could be this...happy Ludwig... Or this cheery Kiku..."

"Well, we're your Other Friends!" Kiku replied.

"Other Friends?"

"Everybody has them." Ludwig said, laughing. Kiku joined in, so Feliciano joined in the laughter as well, but very uneasy.

"I think I want to sleep..." Feliciano said, thinking of a way to get away from these people that pretended to be his friends.

"We have a bed ready for you." Ludwig said automatically, grabbing Feliciano's wrist forcibly and leading him up the stairs towards his room would be, where he saw something unimaginable.

Cat plushies, cat things in general, and different paintings he had made in childhood and recently were all over it.

"Woah..."

"We decorated it to how you liked it as, do you like it?" Ludwig said, a smile dancing on his lips.

"Like it? I love it!" Feliciano yelled, jumping onto one of the gigantic plushies in the corner. "I feel I can sleep here forever..." He began to doze off, his body sinking slowly into the cat plushies.

---

Welp, long awaited update that is crap. Ahhaha